Considering: Fanfiction.com Fictionpress.com Wordpress.com Notebookinhand.com Storywrite.com None of them are really grabbing me though. Some of them are so big that I'm just gonna get critiqued to death, which I don't care for at this stage. I just want "liked it/didn't like it" and not chastising on every level. Other sites just have a crappy layout, IMO. And others still just don't seem to have enough formatting options to make my story look/feel right.
extracaliber extracaliber 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Fiction

Literotica

Best Answer

Well... there will be sex scenes, and they will be very detailed... but they won't be around for a few books into the series. Still Literotica?

Best Answer

not sure, just checked it out once, not my kind or writing . . . my writing site commercialized and changed for the worse so your list looks pretty good. Good luck.

Best Answer

Post it on here.

Best Answer

This is gonna sound dumb... but in the "Stories" section I assume?

Best Answer

Fictionpress.com works or you could make your own blogg with the story and tell people to be short about their comments.. Good luck though.. I would love to read it

Best Answer

Can I copy/paste a story over so indentation, italics/bold/underline stay intact?

Best Answer

I'm not 100% sure..maybe..they have changed a lot lately and I haven't used them in a while

Best Answer

You could also, just publish it on amazon

Best Answer

I'm not ready to put a half-baked pile of **** like Fifty Shades out there until it's been professionally handled, or at very least I've gotten SOME idea of what I need to work on. But I am considering this option further on down the road....

Best Answer