When you are young this makes sense!

Best Answer

I'd rather date an average-looking man with a brain and heart, than a rich OR a good-looking guy without those things.

Best Answer

As a guy I would rather be not good looking and broke, Because if I found a woman who loved me I would know she loved me not my looks or money. I have done things to test and make sure of what they want. Funny how some disappeared. If I was rich no one would know, If I was good looking I would do my best to hide it.

Best Answer

I'd choose a man with compassion, honesty, the ability to love, who is a real gentleman over money any day. Because if he give you all the emotional needs you will feel like you are the richest woman in the world.

Best Answer

i rather date someone with a personality.

Best Answer

So intelligent, kind, kindred soul, like values...none of that comes into play? I can only choose good looking or rich? So good looking, but possibly poor and dumb as a box of hammers, and abuses me? Or rich, and possibly ugly and dumb as a box of hammers that abuses me? <br />
Can I just choose whatever's behind door #3???

Best Answer

lol dont look so deep into the question, it's kinda like me asking apples or grapes

Best Answer

Mmmm....now I 'm hungry!

Best Answer

for sure!!!

Best Answer

well ithat leaves me out in both cases, woe is me

Best Answer

Can you make us laugh? I know you can make me smile, and your poetry can make me cry.

Best Answer

i don't really care for a rich man or a model,just someone with some brains and yes attraction does count but i'm not perfect so why would i feel comfortable with someone way better looking,as long as you have a connection everything else is a bonus

Best Answer

If good-looking and rich guy are the only options, I'd go for the good-looking. hehehe :p

Best Answer

im screwed then... i was shootin for nice...

Best Answer

no - intelligence does it for me - doesn't have to be considered "good looking" for me to be attracted to him - as for rich - what's wrong with that? No all rich guys are ugly<br />
me thinks you need to broaden your view

Best Answer

true..but then again good looking guys know theyre good looking..

Best Answer

Hear hear ! Bring on the young hotties :o)

Best Answer