I TOTALLY AGREE!

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

oh yeah, Snoring? Count me out!

Best Answer

Give me a snorer rather than a cheater Snoring is unconcious, cheating is concious.

Best Answer

Try cutting a 2x4, putting it under the box spring...or somehow causing the entire bed surface to tilt up at the head.<br />
I'm going to look up how much a CPAP costs, as my wife refuses to go get a sleep study done, and seems to have apnea.

Best Answer

snoring won't give you HIV or anything else that could threaten your life. snoring is actually a medical problem... if you are involved with someone with this problem be a better partner and get them into a doctor.

Best Answer

Your question shows you've never been in a serious relationship before to care enough about the person. Grow up.

Best Answer

jeez, someone is serious

Best Answer

question hit close to home

Best Answer

I definately don't. Im sure your hypothetical partner wouldn't choose to snore. He could, however, choose to cheat. I think I would prefer the former. Besides, I snore sometimes - apparently - it's not like I can help it.

Best Answer

well there is such a thing called breath right strips. there supposed to eliminate that problem,,,as far as cheating,,,thats just wrong ;(

Best Answer

ooh and you're pic creeps me out,,,,lol

Best Answer

breath right strips, ill remember that

Best Answer

you can buy them anywhere,,i think even wal-mart has them

Best Answer

ohh that makes PERFECT sense.....NOT

Best Answer

you get tehm to go to the hospital and get their Adnoids out. I wouldn't put up with cheating for a second

Best Answer