Burning a bag of charcoal briquettes in an enclosed room gives off carbon monoxide gas which will kill you without suffocation or pain (usually). This is an update on the old car exhaust method. This new method is known as charcoal suicide if you wish to Google it.

Best Answer

Thanks, I hadn't ever heard of that before. I've checked it out. Sounds easier than it is - risk of choking on fumes and failing to follow through very high, and of alerting neighbours in urban areas.

Best Answer

I think u shud phn Dr for help my mind always suicide COs i get let down all the time u have any pals to chat too.

Best Answer

Lrn Englsh, Mllnm smart-***.

Best Answer

It kills people by accident in their sleep so I don't know how hard it could be to do on purpose, but nothing is perfect. :)

Best Answer

Obviously not a good plan for those of us that have pets..

Best Answer

would it work with regular charcoal too? I dont have briquettes

Best Answer

I was thinking about a combination method.

1. putting a rope around my neck while standing on a chair. Hold on to the pole where the rope is fixed at, and then drinking a bottle of vodka or Whysky (something with much alcohol in it ). Then, while falling into a coma, I will hang up at the rope . In addition, you can take a couple of sleeping pills before drinking the alcoholic stuff.

2. Jumping from a tall building or tower. A few hours or a day before (depending on the medication) taking aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) or another anticoagulant like Marcumar. If you do not die by the jump immediately I gonna bleed to death quickly. A doctor cannot help anymore.

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

what kind of charcoal and is there a way to do this so that no one else will ever know and it could possibly look like an accident?

Best Answer

hi guys, im a young man from dublin who has attempted suicide on more then a few occasions and obviously failed..! Although i still think about it and if i had a gun handy would more then likely not be here but my advise would be and i know this might ony work for some people but try moving. From being depressed for along time i know that you feel like your in this bubble that know one understands and the harder life seems the smaller that bubble gets. So by doing something as simple as moving your life/bubble gets bigger and maybe easier?? Please don't try suicide as a experiment to gain control because succeed or fail you are the people around you that seem not to understand will suffer..!

Best Answer

I feel your pain...

Best Answer

Thanks i like the thought of the charcoal idea, couple sleeping pills first take the batteries out the firealarm and fall asleep never to wake again, sounds perfect.

Best Answer

I want to try a drug overdose such as with paracetamol and nurofen. I'm hoping that will work. Any other suggestions.

Best Answer

After reading about potassium overdoses, I realized I have the answer right here. I just refilled my blood pressure meds (including hydrochlorothiazide, atenolol and lisiniprol as well as my citalopram for anxiety/depression) Several months ago after experiencing leg cramps I bought a 300 count bottle of potassium gluconate and the bottle is still almost full. The real challenge, from everything I'm reading, is to keep everything down. I'm just going to take my time, and also have a belt at the ready in my bathroom. My plan is to email a friend who is also my neighbor, to come over for some reason. When she gets here she will find a note on my door which will be locked, directing her to call the police for a welfare check. The reason for even going this far? Because I have three cats that will need to be cared for. I've attempted suicide by pills two other times, but was stupid enough to make phone calls and ended up in the hospital on suicide watch. Not this time-I think I've got it all figured out. Does anyone have any thoughts as to whether my plan will work? I've thought it out and have given myself time. A job rejection almost two weeks ago is what finally pushed my. I've been out of work for over a year and don't even have enough money in the bank to pay the rent. I refuse to ask my family for help, that would be incredibly humiliating.

Best Answer

make sure you have a relationship with Jesus Christ first before exiting the earth. secure your soul for eternity

Best Answer

That's right, I believe in imaginary friends too

Best Answer

Go **** yourself

Best Answer

Jesus is important , but life is too

Best Answer

If Jesus were real I wouldn't want to die.

Best Answer

Shut up

Best Answer

go **** yourself.

Best Answer

Ahahaha that answer though!

Best Answer

Pretty sure Christian mythology states that you go to Hell for killing yourself.

Best Answer

this you cannot come back from there is no way to stop it but if you think it is not painful you have never watched someone die from it ,,and this is exactly what I was talking about when I said it is guaranteed to work but I can't say there is no pain ,,,my friend caught his wife cheating,,,went into the garage and drank just a shot glass full he really didn't want to die but scare his wife and make her feel bad ,,,well his friends set in a room with the awfulest smell 3 days watching as the cramps and extreme pain finally took him ,,he said he thought they could give him something to stop it and pump his stomach ,,,nothing could save him and he had plenty of money and assets,,,,If you do it straight morphine will not stop the pain ,,do not do this please ,his guts were crystallized blood in stomach acid is awful to smell too,but we stayed to the end ,,his wife married the guy ,what did he accomplish but to hurt the rest of us who loved him ,,and you pushing Daisies should be ashamed

Best Answer

did I just get mad ,,you bet, I saw a good friend go this way ,I was trying to discourage this you made it sound so sweet

Best Answer

Please don't do it, i know what your going through, i've been unemployed for a couple of months now. I know how it feels like the world around you is decaying and against you and that death is the only answer. To think I came here to look up easier methods to kill myself too, but then I read your paragraph. After reading it I felt like I wasn't the only one struggling with this. Please respond to me as soon as you can before it's to late, btw my name is jessica, what's yours?

Best Answer

This message is meant for Lulu88888

Best Answer

hi i hope u are ok and still here . i read what u sed . asking for help being humiliating , no better than u gone. thats pain.. xxx please stay alive

Best Answer

What about welfare? That will make it seem less important. We all know that gov't moves at the pace of a arthritic snail. If you are worried about your cats, you need to place them in homes before you do your final exit. Do you think your neighbor/friend can take them Into her home? If not, they will probably end up taking their changes at the SPCA.

Why can't you talk to her about this? I don't mean the planned attempt to off yourself; but the stress level you are under.

Best Answer

Hi Lulu..it's been almost a year since your post. I feel the way you did when you posted 3/12/14. I feel so beaten. Can't go on. I don't want my daughter or family to even find me. Don't want a memorial spot laid out for me for people to come pay their so called "respect". I am tired of fighting a losing battle.

Best Answer

Gosh, I hope you're ok..

Best Answer

Any one on here thinking people who are one this site are pathetic or attention seeking would be wrong and its not a joke..No one here knows me..Yet Ill die today, and I love others all, good or bad, none if us deserve how circumstances can unfold to being us to this..Im a good man I believe, I know I try..My wife and life ended up being the end..Mean people would say, Do it already, but this is my last attempt at letting the world know that, don't hurt eachother, dare to be different and good..Give that girl a chance or that Guy..People are good, Why play all the games with eachother ..My story could be a long book and I am diverse and unique ..Even good looking which people say is so fortunate ..I'm not fortunate with all the good I do and true humility I have..I'm not good enough for you or me, please don't say hurtfull things

Best Answer

where can i get charcoal from?
also, name some sleeping pills k names.. i'm new in the league.

Best Answer

I hope you didn't do it ,there are people who care and jerks who play have never really been there and I have and I would have thrown away a wonderful (some pain but worth it )20 yrs ,,please people reconsider

Best Answer

any charcoal will filter from burnt wood or kingsford ,,,,or tagamet ,,it kills toxins ,but not all

Best Answer

I don't suppose you know who many tylenol pills it would take to die

Best Answer

I don't suppose you know how many tylenol pills it would take for it to be lethal

Best Answer

Sadly paracetamol and nurofen won't work iv tried that 4 times and sadly I'm still here

Best Answer

Not that reliable tried twice

Best Answer

from the research I have done make sure to take an anti nausea pills beforehand to prevent throwing up pills the rest of the pills and I keep reading drink some alcohol with pills. Take some pills whole then crush all the other ones and put in water to absorb faster. After you take pills then tie plastic bag around head and I would even put in before that step take sleeping pill so that you start to fall asleep with all that in your system so you can't recover.

Best Answer

i heard overdosing on tylenol could be very painful

Best Answer

Hey i have tried to commit suicide with lorazepam and norco i took so many and nothing has happened. I don't understand should i take more?

Best Answer

i LIKE

Best Answer

Sleeping pills don't work. Use something harder x

Best Answer

Hey Vieto
overdoses with common pain medications like advil, nurofen and panadol often result in vomiting and painful diarrhea. It's not a peaceful or quiet/painfree way to go like most people think.

Best Answer

I want to try the charcoal method..but im scared because ive attempted suicude before and failed like i always do..got close though..i wish i had died that day..i have mental illness and people just say snap out of it..or you're too negative..ive lost a lot of friends people just dont understand..they never will..so hopefully the charcoal method works

Best Answer

I am new on here but have read some very interesting posts. From some previous job I did, one of the easiest is to get in your car with one of those little bbq trays, light it, wait till the coals are white, close your eyes and sleep an endless, peaceful sleep. BUT one thing. Please leave a note in your window. If the police find you or the fire brigade just open the door there is every chance of a huge explosion, which is definitely not fair on them. for the last few years i've always had 2 people to fight this disgusting illness in my head for - and now i've only got 1 and it makes it so much harder to hold on. I know where, I just don't know when (rather than if) or how. I have always said I have 1 attempt. I've seen the pain constant threats, constant phone calls to say they've taken pills etc can do to a family - I'd rather just one bout of grieving and they can move on. It's about time this country laxed their firearms laws..would make it so simple.
Surreygirl

Best Answer

Hi I can imagine how you feel, other people don't (want to) understand. was diagnosed with anxiety disorder 3 years ago, panic attacks, thoughts of suicide, partly from my dead end boring job and my family, who have mental illnesses and suicide attempts. Been through different counselling and spiritual workshops. They are helpful and inspiring, mostly reminding me of acceptance, be objective, don't pigeon hole myself. Last six months I've been unemployed, stuck between "over-qualified" and "under qualified", very humuliating and disappointed at my life, which is all downhill after my school days (good marks, had many friends). My last refuge is home, somewhere I don't have to dress up and can be myself. But even at home, I have to accomodate my family's health conditions. I blurt out my thoughts and **** off others at home. Guess I should keep quiet and be diplomatic, but then I can't recognize myself anymore: someone fake "I don't mind" when I do mind? I don't have money to move away. If I live alone, I'll be alone anyway. I feel useless and no identity. Nobody will care if I'm gone. Friends and family will be shock and upset at first, but everybody got theit own lives. They'll move on. I always have hoped there's a purpose for me being here, but I think I'm a mistake. I'm not the little kid that was bright and happy anymore. Everyone says "grow up", "stay positive", "snap out of it". Guess they found their path and purpose, good for them. I think I'm like a defective product that should be sent back to the factory to refurbish, or just go to scrap. I wonder how complicated the charcoal method is. I don't need any more humuliation or lecture from my parents. I just want to be out of everyone's way, since I'm useless to them. It's hard to get rid of alarms in the house. Maybe find a remote park, but living in the city it's really hard to avoid people LOL. Plus, this isn't summer bbq season, isn't it a bit conspicuous to buy charcoal at a store? I hope everyone find some good news and energy to stay alive, but if not, hope it works out peacefully for you. Take care.

Best Answer

i too suffer from depression ... I know what it is like to feel like no one Understands what you are feeling .. and most do not , i will agree . We cannot blame them though .. It can be a chemical imbalance in the brain , and that is hard for some to understand ... one thing you ABSOLUTELY must do , is make absolutely sure about your soul .. It is easy to think that if one kills themselves that it will be the solution to all their problems .. But what if the bible is true ? I am not saying that suicide necessarily means going to Hell , i do not believe that . The bible gives many examples of christians and believers who committed suicide and yet is says they were in Heaven .. it is not the unpardonable sin as some say ..
The only unpardonable sin is not accepting Christ as the savior of our souls , & trusting in His death on the cross and His resurrection from the grave to pay for the sins of those of us who are sinners ... it is a free gift given to all who will accept it and simply put faith in what Jesus did for us ... You may ask faith in what exactly ? Here is all one needs to know to be saved or born again as the bible says .. We cannot earn our way into Heaven .
The reason we cannot earn our way into Heaven is because no matter how many good things we do , how much money we give to charity or how often we attend church ,, we are still sinners .
As sinners we owe a penalty that the bible says is eternal death. Your soul that is eternal and everlasting , if you die in a state of unforgiveness and not having had your spirit that resides in your soul born again , will go to hell . ( the soul we have that is eternal that cannot cease to exist , is dead as a result of the curse of sin in the world . We have the body and our soul , but it is the spirit that is dead in us .. And must be born again of the spirit of God , ) Otherwise the soul that dies in an unforgiven state has to face eternal hell .

God gives man a second chance , when Jesus came to earth as a man , a man who had no sin in Him as the result of having been born of a virgin , ( the sin nature is passed down through the male , or the father ) he came to earth in this way so he could take all the worlds sin upon himself and pay the price or punishment of our sins by allowing the Father God to punish Jesus the Son in our place . Jesus was not forced into this either , He willingly went to the cross to pay our debt that we owed to the Father ...it may seem to the natural eye that Jesus was incarcerated and crucified according to Roman law , But as the bible states ,, they were unable to convict him of any laws broken according to Roman Law ... Pilate , who was the one in charge gave Jesus over to be crucified strictly out of the crowd of Jews who were calling for it to happen . And to avoid a major conflict among the Romans and the Jews ..
But ..this chain of events went deeper than what was strictly on the surface of what was happening .. This was the way in which God the father designed things to happen in order that Jesus might do what He came to earth to accomplish .
All that is needed in order for your salvation of your soul , and to be what is called born again .. ( I know a term many will look at you cross eyed when you use it ).. but to be born again , all that is needed is true faith in the fact that..

Jesus came to earth as a man .
He was sinless in his human body , ,and He was God incarnate . God in the flesh .
He lived on earth for 33 yrs and he was able to relate to the human condition .
He went to the cross willingly to pay the price on sin , ( death and Hell )
He was beaten and battered ( God showing his hatred towards sin )
He was gloriously raised from the grave 3 days afterwards in a new and spiritual body . ( same kind of body that , if you are saved will also have at your resurrection when Christ returns )
He says in the bible which is the words of God , and it is impossible that God can lie ,,

Romans 10
9 : That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 : For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

and also verse 13
: For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you accept the fact that you are a sinner , as we all are , for you are not alone there . Because we all have lied , or done something the bible calls sin , or that we know we are ashamed of , that we have a guilty conscience for ..were all sinners .
If you believe that Jesus died for you to pay your price you owe as a sinner .
If you will trust Jesus' death as payment for your sin .
If you will call upon the name of the lord Jesus admitting that you need Him to pay for your sin .. And will put the little bit of trust that God says is within all humans ,, and call out to Him and simply be willing to ask Him to save you and make your spirit alive and give you new life in Jesus ..Then He promises to make you clean and free of sin and the penalty of sin , and wash you white as snow .

Isaiah 1:18
Come now , and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

if you will ask Him to save you , God who cannot lie makes a promise that He will do so ... Call on Jesus for salvation , the alternative may not be as you think it will be if you die , or commit suicide . Most who do so , are looking for a way out .. But it is the Devils way in ....into Hell ,,, not that you committed suicide , but that you did so in a state of being lost and your soul not having been saved by Christ ..
Salvation is a free gift . You cannot earn it , or work for it .. If someone gives you a gift , the only thing you can do to make it yours , is reach out and accept it ..

I am praying for you .. Because honestly , i have been sitting here contemplating doing the very same thing .. Being a christian will not mean you are on top of the world all the time . Infact there are days when christians are fighting the devils temptations so much , it makes them weary .... and we are capable of backsliding in our faith , and walking away from God at times .. WHich is what i am guilty of myself .. I came here to google easy ways of committing suicide , to see if there were any such things .. I am scared myself of what to do ... But one thing i do know that no matter what i conclude , I know my eternal soul is safe in Gods hands ...
Some will not understand that ... They will say how can one be saved and a Christian , yet still be so down in his life ... Look at Job in the bible ,, look at others who were in despair ... One thing is for certain ... even christians can at times lose their way with God ... And it usually ends up worse than it was before you were saved ..And it is Gods way of getting our attention to draw us back to Him ..
SO , with that , i will simply say .. Whatever you decide .. make sure your soul is safe and saved before jumping off into the unknow . Because that darkness and peace and quiet that you may be expecting , may not be what comes ... In fact it may be a million times worse , if we are to accept the bible as Gods word and true ..

Revelation 20

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Do not let your soul be one of millions upon millions who were lost and without Christ when they took their last breath .. I am not saying any of this to scare you .. Only to warn you .. it is up to you what you do with it .. Please think about things first before you make any rash decisions ... No matter what life is throwing at us ,, as a christian God can make big changes if you give him the chance ..

Best Answer

sounds like what I'm going through - except for the family part since my family is totally ignorant and stay happy whenever they have enough money. And I can't keep up with bringing that money back home and fighting my illness at once. I feel for you. It's too bad that people who succeeded at suicide never have a chance to tell us - they're already gone. :(

Best Answer

I am saved and believe in God. I have suffered tremendously by bad thoughts for four months. I have thought about suicide several times. I know I'm getting closer to the end. My life is terrible. I have become the person I never wanted to be

Best Answer

What is bbp tray and what is look like?

Best Answer

When someone is ******* depressed, don't ever tell them to turn to god. Because he is not exist

Best Answer

Reading your post it felt like I wrote this. .I had to read it again and look at the name to realize I didn't write it. .my story mirrors yours to the T I tried to kill myself when I was 19 and almost succeeded as well and I to have mental illness. .I to wish I died that day..no one gets me..not even my family. .I am truly alone in this world and I'm tired of failing at everything I do and letting people down..I have lost many friends as well and people tell me to snap out of it..smh..they don't understand that you can't just snap out of it..its a force inside u..I want to try suicide again but I am so afraid of failing again. .I wish I could just die and completly disappear..like I never existed and screwed up everything I touch

Best Answer

I feel like that too.. My actions used to hurt only myself.. Yesterday my actions hurt someone else.. I can't live with that.. I hate myself so much.. I can't take it anymore.. I need a way to end my life for sure.. I dowan to be saved after the attempt.. I want to make sure it works.. Thought of sleeping pills od but I dunno how many would work..

Best Answer

Know the feeling,you sound exactly like me. I have the same problems and don't know a failure-proof way to finally be free.
I wish you success in your attempts.

Best Answer

Having a chronic physical illness can really push you in the direction of suicide. I know. I've had one for 17 years, yet I just found out the diagnosis a year ago. Very difficult to treat and no cure. And....I work full time because I have to. No one is taking care of me but me. If you've never tried to work full time with a chronic illness, no wonder you don't understand the desire to kill yourself. When there's no hope of a cure and no easy treatment and you're alone, there ain't a lot to hang around for.

Best Answer

How many charcoal bricks do I need for this to be successful? And will the car fill with smoke? I don't want it to be obvious I don't want to be found obviously should I do this at night or can I do it now?? Sitting in my car with charcoal ready to go

Best Answer

I don't know how many, but you need to light the charcoal first, and wait for the flames to die down and the charcoal just to be glowing, before putting it in the car. That's when it generates carbon monoxide without (too much) smoke.

Best Answer

I like the sound of the charcoal method but mybissuenis my 3 grown children and 5 grandbabies I dont want them to feel that I'm choosing to leave them behind rather than just unwilling to suffer and leaving my pain behind I want a reliable and minimally painful way that could look accidental....I don't want to bequeath them my pain in other words...can anyone help?

Best Answer

I go through the same thing, almost. I can't leave my house because I'm allergic to heat and I have my final exams coming up which just adds on more stress. My condition has no cure so I don't see the point of me being here I can't take it.

Best Answer

I was writting out my letter when I decided to look this up. If i had a gun I know I wouldn't be here now I think maybe next check I'll go get a shot gun whatever doesn't have a long wait and use it. I've also seen first hand the affects suicide has on everyone thats left I dont want that but at the same time why care for them as always when none ever bothers to ask about me n truely care. I've thought about ending it for years and I'm getting very close but do not want to fail!! Thats my only fear is failing I don't want people looking at me different, feeling sorry for me, asking me how i am because of it, its just awkward and I already know I dont want that I want my first attempt to be my only attempt. So aside from the car method which seems to be a big hit on here what else? I don't want to jump anywhere I want my mom to have an open casket I think of hanging but again scared it wont work

Best Answer

I never finished my post..Anyway..I'm kind of scared and and would tell anyone else not to do it..Some Guy I am right? No one will no except strangers , Its just me saying good bye..I

Best Answer

you still there? at least say what method you're going to use, that was kinda the whole point

Best Answer

well arent you a self serving *** hole, "Phobophile", the guy probably killed himself and all you care about is his method...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Please avoid shoving your beliefs down people's throats.

Best Answer

Again, ****, go **** yourself.

Best Answer

it is your right to do so, it is the only free act you have left as a human being so look at the web site exit internasional the have meany tips for this, i my slft am planning to end my life soon so ggod luck,

Best Answer

I just tried the garden-hose/tailpipe method last night. My wife found me about an hour into it. I drank as much as I could before and during and think I had about four full tumblers of bourbon and three beers. I brought some CDs and listened to music and just slipped into a peaceful sleep after about half an hour - it was actually very pleasant. I kept thinking I'd chicken out but I didn't. Was somewhat proud of myself for that as stupid as that may sound. <br />
I was outside, not in an enclosed space. I had all the windows shut and the back window the hose was going into was rolled up as much as possible without constricting the hose. I didn't seal the rest of the window which is probably why I'm still here (along with the cleaner exhausts).<br />
I woke up with a splitting headache which could be the booze as much as the exhaust I guess but I've drank a lot in my day and have never had a hangover quite like this - it's pretty strange. I feel more tired than usual and just completely out-of-it. My wife alerted my family though and they are all at my house - it's such a horrible situation. <br />
If she had not woken up at 4am and went looking for me (I was parked way up the street) I guess I would have passed. I wish she would have slept. <br />
I'm wondering if I'm going to get sicker or have done brain damage. Looking at me you'd never know.

Best Answer

I want to do that too. I mean the method you used but i'm uncertain it will work because of the cold temperature outside. Was also thinking, i could do this in my home too. You see, i am now all alone in my life so there's no one to come looking for me and to stop me. My car is parked outside right beside my window. I was thinking instead of doing in the car, i could buy an extra long rubber hose, attach it to the exhaust of my car and run the hose through the window of my bed room. I would then seal up any openings in the bedroom window that cold air can seep through. In addition, just to be sure that no one is alerted to what i'm doing and tries to stop me, i will take dark electrical tape and stick onto the headlights and the tail lights of my car so no one will be able to clearly see my car running. As for the hose running from the car to my window, i'm not too worried about that considering i'm going to do this in the middle of the night when the entire neighborhood will be asleep. To add to this method, i also plan to down several bottles of sleeping pills and vodka.

This is really the first time i will ever try to end my life and i am only hoping that i do it right so i don't have to try again. I JUST WANT OUT!

Best Answer

Also thought about the charcoal method, which i believe i would prefer but i'm not optimistic about finding the hibatchi or charcoal at this cold time of year. :(

Best Answer

My boyfriend died by charcoal burning. In his car. He had a box of charcoals ready in a metal container and a box of fire starters ready. He had his car switched off and downed 6 tall cans of carlsberg. He died within 5-10mins.

It has been extremely traumatizing for me. I know I'm in no right to stop you from doing what you think is right for you. But I'm hoping that you'd think about it again... I know nothing seems to matter now... As dark as life would seem now, Im sure in time you'll be able to see the light.

It's just too heartbreaking to see how death snuffs out other people's tomorrows.

Best Answer

Assuming you live in the UK or US or Western Europe, and your car is less than 10-15 years old, all the anti-pollution catalytic converter stuff means that it probably won't produce enough carbon monoxide to be fatal.

Best Answer

I'm interested in the charcoal method also. It's easy to get and seems relatively easy to carry out and is painless. Just gotta pick my time. I've tried suicide 3 times with pills and obviously they didn't work. One time I was in a coma for 3 days. I think the trick with the charcoal is also to find a secluded place where you won't be found for some time. And put a sign up on the car warning anyone who may find you. For me, it's only a matter of time.

Best Answer

Where do you live..do you want a partner?

Best Answer

Are you still there? If you are still there and haven't changed your mind
Let me know!! I need a partner

Best Answer

If u ever feel like committing suicide, why not just take a gamble? Rob the bank or something, make something out of the life your gonna lose, spend all your money and enjoy what u can before losing it, u might end up dying a happier life than a successful businessman who spent all his life for money

Best Answer

people usually commit suicide, because they're done with this planet and its inhabitants - if they had the energy to do something like that, they could also start a charity/company/whatever ^^

Best Answer

What makes you assume that depressed people don't have a charitable and giving nature? I've dedicated most of my life to charity - be it children or animals - right now I have three adopted fur babies.

And what makes you assume that depressed people are done with this beautiful planet and its inhabitants? Obviously you have no clue of what you're talking about. Lile to a depressed person is like food to an anorexic person - they want to enjoy it, but just don't know how to.
And simply forcing food to their throat does not help.

Best Answer

obviously we had a huge misunderstansing - i was at no point talking about "depressed people", but about someone who's literally about to hit it any minute^^

i've been depressed and also attempted suicide btw ^^

Best Answer

How many charcoal bricks do I need for this to be successful and will the car fill with smoke? My sister is going to come back soon and I don't want her to find me

Best Answer

I don't want to bother anyone, and hoping my body can still be used for organ donation. In life I'm useless, but at least my organs may help?

Best Answer

You truly are an idiot!

Best Answer

Not a good idea! Because the police might caught you first. And you will end up in the jail! That will be ******* sucks!

Best Answer

get married...

Best Answer

That's a very long, traumatising and painful method.. so I've been told!

Best Answer

but it is the most reliably successful method of all times...trust me...

Best Answer

Sometimes those who consider to suicide, need a friend or just someone to talk to and realese all those things built up within yourself and I know you can not speak your mind and release everything to a family member or even a friend that you have known for a long time because you don't want them to be disappointed or sad, so if there is anyone who wants to talk I'm here for you and I will listen.
Kik: parv888
Message me anytime.

Best Answer

Damn. Life is hard. We try our best. I found this forum because I too have had enough. I have fought a long hard fight. I would have been gone a long time ago but I had hope. Hope that it would change. Hope that I would overcome my depression and sadness. Unfortunately that is not the case. The most important thing in life is family. To know people have your back when things get tough. Unfortunately I have no family, no one that really cares. That is enough to make someone depressed. The idea of god once saved me but now I know too much. Too much about reality to know that the ******* government is screwing everyone on the planet. If you can't be enslaved to serve the corporate agenda you are screwed. All the the ways of killing the body seem really complicated. Perhaps what is happening is people want to kill themselves and slowly do it by smoking cigarettes or drinking or eating food sold at McDonalds. Wake up people. Depression is real. They really are FU*KING us. So maybe turn it around. Let's use this angst and turn it against the man. What do we have to loose. No one can help us but us. It is all within our minds. We are living in a multi dimensional reality. Let the reality be the connection of humanity. I love all of you. I am sorry we feel this way.

Best Answer

I am older than most on this site I am chose to retirement. Some nights I go to bed and yearn to go to sleep and never awaken. I am tired of life. I am weary. I wear the mask and never let on how much I long for the end. I have family but I don't want to leave a legacy of suicide to pass from generation. If there was a painless method that appeared natural, I would consider saying goodbye. I am a woman of faith and this; ,too, is a concern. No easy solution is apparent.

Best Answer

I'd like to hear more about your suspicions.

Best Answer

I have a gun and some bullets, but I should only need one. Bullet to the head and I pray it works. I've seen some crazy **** online like people living after shooting themselves in the head; the bullet gets lodged in the skull and they bleed internally, damaging the brain but live. Living in my circumstances is bad enough. Living as a vegetable would be much worse. Haven't decided where I'll do it. I thought about my car..but I really want to give it to my younger sibling. Maybe she can make a better life than I did. I thought about the room I'm renting, but I'm not sure I want to traumatize my innocent roomates. I saw my brother's dead, mangled body in the morgue after the car accident and that image still haunts me to this day. At least no one in my family will find me. They witnessed the physical abuse I endured for so many years, so they will understand my reasons. Most importantly, I have decided not to live because of being raped. My perpetrators will never be convicted and I will never be the same. There should be a website or blog to post the names of rapists who don't get what they deserve. There should also be a vigilante group of men that wish for death anyways, to take out these rapists and child molesters before they kill themselves. One last act to help ease the suffering of the victims of rape. If I had the strength and resources to stalk my rapists and kill them before I took my own life-I would. I would want to see them suffer. Perhaps then life would seem worth living, and I would only continue with my suicide if I were facing life in prison for killing a rapist. I think all rapers should be tortured until they admit and apologize, then they should be killed.

Best Answer

Hi, I can't imagine how living through rape effects a person, but you make it sound pretty clear. Obviously I hope you get closure on your attack. Maybe if you could deal justice to these men, then you could turn around. My first girlfriend was raped many times by her father. I wanted him dead but didn't know what to do. Anyway, I had no negative thoughts of her. It wasn't her fault. Just saying nobody blames you. I wish you peace in you soul.

Best Answer

I know what you're saying...there's a couple of guys I'd sure like to see get their just deserts. I actually know a way...

Best Answer

Most men are rodents...

Best Answer

Hey i don't normally do this but the person who mentioned lsd as a method should maybe reconsider giving that advice to anyone .I've spent the last 15-20 years with schitzophrenia from fairly average lsd use in my twentys you won't be gone you will still be in there you will just be wishing you were properly dead there is worse things than death and that would be one of them.I halluciate and am psycotic most of the time and I wouldn't be on here if I wasn't considering it but after reading some other stories and looking at my kids I realize I 've got to harden up and handle it

Best Answer

Look into LSD research and people who've been using it for 20 years constantly to enhance their minds and open doors to other ways of thinking.. I can not doubt your diagnosis, but myself an ex LSD user contemplating suicide have found the doors it's opened in way of thinking is sometimes more than the average person, especially me who was too young when I took it... But believe the doors it opens if utilized can also be a blessing and an advanced way of thinking if you tune into it correctly. Most people will go 'crazy' if they only start opening their eyes as to what is really going on in society, so people are prescribed drugs to numbs the truth... many people in 'mental institutions' are just more sensitive and have started to see too many things and now need to be numbed by medication... to a smaller scale the biggest part of ppl working in jobs they hate, etc.. self medicate or take for example anti depressants to get through the day.. They're not depressed... Society is screwed up and they feel like slaves for money cause they are.... the pills just keeps them enslaved instead of rebelling and jumping through a window or off a roof. I'm off medication now, life is difficult and I'm not really functioning, but I'm seeing the truth.

Best Answer

W.T.F is with everyone wanting to commit suicide , all the joints in my body that have cart ledge are breaking down, I have 7 deteriorated disks in my lower back 2 in my neck with an 1 1/2 inch spur sticking into the side of my throat which makes my voice go out and 1 of the things i'm still good at is singing ,but in a very short period of time I don't even want to talk ,,I underwent major back surgery on my 30th birthday,my back is gone ,my knees are gone my liver is damaged from all the med's ,I live in constant pain and the reason i'm this way is from a shot they made us take while in service ,and i'm a lucky on ,a lot of guys died from it,but I have this little boy who's almost 6 ,I can't run and play with him,I don't hardly sleep so when I do it's a treat for him to find me awake to tell me all about his day at school,,watch videos together and I became his hero when I learned Radioactive ,to play and sing it with him ,he wants me to make him a you-tube video of him singing in his camo and me playing and singing back up for him ,,he is determaned to have his own video,, ,every day he makes my world and I make his and it is going to have to get a whole lot worse before I want to check out ,,,I tried when my first wife left again when I ran off my second wife and I wanted to die when I lost the love of my life and my Mom less than 60 days apart ,,no my girl didn't die she just left my can't do nothing without a truck load of pain pills self and the pills make you not feel other parts too, if you know what I mean ,,the main part that a woman wants ,So come on folks I'm not going to preach ,but you ain't God ,I don't know why good people suffer and the wicked seem to thrive but until Jesus comes or my liver fails which ever comes first I'm gonna try to hang on ,,,wont you try too,,,if you try long enough you will succeed ,I have had a lot of friends make it ,have been trying to find an old friend on the net to make re contact for some time ,I found her a few hours ago ,she died the 29th of last month ,51 cancer took her out , BUT If you guys are dead serious I know some ways that will work but I can;t guarantee painless

Best Answer

Some people just aren't as strong as you are... I commend you for your valiant nature, you brought tears to my eyes. But, I'm just not as strong as you are...

Best Answer

I want a quick method to kill myself. I would even hire a hit man to kill me.

Best Answer

How's this, Im a Christian for more than 30 year, but still want to pull the plug. I hate this world and am ready to leave. But, what if there is a Heaven and how would that go over with God? I'd really hate to end up in a worse place...

Best Answer

www.near-death.com to read about the near death experiences from suicide attempts.

Best Answer

Its not about just being strong. Im 48, travelled ,have most things i ever wanted but now i just want out. I dont suffer from anything other than people as a whole are blind and asleep. I used to think that humanity would wake up and see how manipulated they are and would make a stand,Its never going to happen! Corrupt everything,Governments, Multi national companies,Religous orders,military,private enterprise there all killing the planet and so very few even notice,Consumed with ownership of junk,Putting wants in front of needs,Obsessed with mobile phones,ipads and the like. Society is losing itself.It makes me sick watching people in groups and yet their all on their phones sharing **** about some self proclaimed celebrity doing something ******* stupid. Advertizing that insults your intelligence thinking its cool or funny,Endless insurance companies selling as much fear as they can muster,Drug companies push legal drugs and immunization injections that are killing them and targeting children but nobody notices,What new game is out for their xbox,Whats new in fashion!?!? Its all meaningless ****.
I dont want to be a part of this, I just want to move on.
I like the charcoal idea,I have tryed using an airbag but both times it failed to deploy??? Lieing on my stomache ,head sideways so the neck would break.Airbags go off so quickly that you wouldnt hear or feel anything.I still like this idea so if anyone can tell me how to set them off it would be appreciated :)

Best Answer

Life is a ride and you can choose to get off anytime you like.

Best Answer

You're comment has nothing to do with this thread

Best Answer