FYI I am 15 in the 10th grade. My homework was honors chemistry. I just don't understand all of it and my teacher is horrid.
HeyyImMaryKate HeyyImMaryKate 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

When you didn't do your homework, your parents already knew.<br />
And judging from your horrible spelling ... really, ... "convence", they have every reason to mistrust you.<br />
Now, do I understand, after you are already guilty of no homework, and your parents know you better than we do ... that you want US to give you more ideas how to lie and cheat?<br />
I suggest if you need other ways to lie and cheat, you need to "do your homework" on that subject as well!<br />
You get no encouragement from any of us, Pal!<br />
Cheers .... uh, no, No Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

I miss spelled one word, I know I can't spell I never have I probably never will be able to its just a fact. Yes I know it will probably catch up to me; I just have a lot going on and my parents seriously wouldn't understand how I feel if I explained it.

Best Answer

just give up. you'll get caught, it'll be disastrous, i know, i've been there and done that. hell, i've lied to my teachers to get out of detentions, looking all calm and collected then suddenly trembling and tearing up, then walking out of the class only to return to my calm and collected state like none of it ever happened. <br />
you won't be able to convince your parents you did your homework, so at least convince them it's not because you're lazy. say you've been troubled by issues with friends, or have been feeling depressed. it will work if you're the type who can't separate work and personal matters.

Best Answer

but i seriously suggest doing the homework. i regret not developing good study/homework habits

Best Answer

Grow up !!

Best Answer

Shut up! You don't know what my life is like

Best Answer

A lie ?????????

Best Answer

Sorry to say this, but you sound like a little brat who has gotten her way .... for far too long a time! You have the gall to tell someone to "shut up?", when you have knowingly lied to your parents -- and at age 18-21? I imagine you are still living at home and suckling off the nipple of your parents for your food and a roof over your little head!

Best Answer

Okay first of all I'm 15. I don't always get my way in the oldest of four and frankly we aren't rich I'm not spoiled and I would probably be grounded for a month if my parents knew I was on here. Yes I have the gal to tell someone to shut up, it's far better than being a kiss up. I don't mean to be rude I am not a bum I have plans and up untill this year I've made all A's I every subject honors chemistry is just not going well, I do actually have plans on what I want to do with my life.

Best Answer

do it, back-date it, and turn it in

Best Answer

Do your homework so you don't have to come up with bs

Best Answer

Yes, ik that would be ideal I have been stressed out lately and couldn't get it done

Best Answer

based on your answer to night, just go with truth and say you lied and are sorry but you'll do the work next time and to make things up, do this assignment now, late better than never. Continuing a lie only makes it worse

Best Answer

i would say to do so from now on and don't be dishonest agasin please i am trying to be nice about it

Best Answer

Thank you for being polite about it :) and yeah I will do all my homework from now on

Best Answer

You already stated the answer.

Best Answer

From reading your story, you have a history of not telling the truth and not turning in homework. You have to build trust by being consistent. Does your school have an online gateway so that your grades, homework, and projects can been seen? Can your parents email your teachers and find out? Can your parents talk to your guidance counselor and find out? Your parents have to trust you so help them by becoming more responsible. Being responsible means keeping your room clean, helping out with the chores around the house, and becoming more considerate of others. Treat your parents with respect and you will see a change take place within a month. Good luck! :-)

Best Answer

I try to treat them with respect and I typically do its just it seems no matter what I do I am always wrong. I never feel like I did a good job so sometimes I feel what's the point in trying if they won't be satisfied i even if I do.

Best Answer

I understand. My father was the same way. No matter what I did, it was never good enough. What I realized later in life is that you will find friends that will tell you the truth. Friends like that ARE good for you. You may not be validated by your parents, but that's okay. Your close friends will. When you get out from under their roof, you will build self esteem and confidence in yourself because you have proven to your parents that you are worthy by having a job and not needing their financial support. In the meantime, do what you can to improve your grades and being more adult in thinking. Please understand that I am not criticizing you, this is just advice to help you build a bridge between you and your parents. Don't worry, honey, you're gonna make it. I believe in you!

Best Answer

Thank you for that I needed it. :)

Best Answer

you seem very kind to this person i like people like that

Best Answer

Some people, evidently you included, won't listen no matter what might be suggested. So just go on and do what you want to do. Learn the consequences. But please don't ask the rest of society to cover for you. I for one am just damn fed up paying for little snots like you who won't take responsibility for their own actions and end up eating, getting shelter and free phones at the expense of decent working people. Get a damn clue. Your parents are right. It's pretty obvious why they don't trust you. You have shown all of us that you can't be trusted. And now you want to drag us into your little "poor me" ****. Get real.

Best Answer

Well I'm sorry that you were offended by my stupid teenage decisions. I will not be a government freeloader; I know I have to do my part. I don't do this all the time I have just had way to much going on this past week. For your information I don't have a smart phone I have a stupid cheap phone that is free with 2yr contract.

Best Answer

you didn't do it, just tell the truth....if you don't want to deal with the yelling just do it in the first place. Since you didn't i think you should deal with what you have to for not doing it...Sorry for being harsh, just my honest opinion.

Best Answer

Thanks for being honest, yes I know it was a really stupid thing to do. I know I should have to deal with whatever results from it I have just been messing up so much lately, I just don't know what to do. I want my patents to trust me and have reason to but they seriously don't get me. Anytime I attempt to explane myself it just turns into a I can't believe you would be that stupid lecture, I just can't stand it

Best Answer