He talks the talk. My ex is the same way. I've been very sweet and caring, now im a ***** to him. He realizes im different and wants the old me back but he is not willing to change. Pretty soon i am going to stop seeing him. Think about ur well being.

Best Answer

I just feel like hes a backstabber.. I've been trying totalk to him about things and he always avoids it .
But its better to move on there's always someone better and I realize I need time.

Best Answer

Give urself time then u realize he is no good for you. That u deserve much better.

Best Answer

Forever is a long time, so just move on. That's a fantasy.

Best Answer

Move on. Meet other people.

Best Answer

I mean... you can do it. The troublesome relationships may seems o important at the time, but as time passes, those are the ones that end up mattering the least in the long run. Find someone who truly makes you happy. It takes some people a couple marriages... but it tends to work out in the end.

Best Answer