Questionator Questionator 26-30 142 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Question of the Day

Natalie Portman right on over to my house. *wink*

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The Lion, Scarecrow, and Tin man>>>>and follow the Yellow Brick Rd. what an Adventure ?

Best Answer

Right on!

Best Answer

God... because dammit he knows this place inside and out and can take me to all the really good places, and it would be a hell of a conversation

Best Answer

I would choose my Dad who passed away 6 months ago. We would go to Clearwater, Florida to see the Phillies spring training camp. We had this planned last year before he became sick to spend 2 weeks together watching the Phillies. It was a dream of ours.

Best Answer

my ma and grandma. i have so many questions that need answers from them.i would just drive anywhere as long as they were with me.

Best Answer

Karl Pilkington (An Idiot Abroad)

Best Answer

I forgot to put where...Anywhere with him would be a laugh a minute :)

Best Answer

I like him too, hes such a laugh.

Best Answer

i would go with chuck norris to the shire!

Best Answer

Eva Green and I would go home

Best Answer

I would take you. DEAD please. And lets say we go to EP jail HHHHEEEELLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not letting you out either.

Best Answer

You need help...Freak

Best Answer

hahaa fraking freaked

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I would choose the guy I like. Good development time. (:

Best Answer

Real Person:<br />
My recently deceased cousin. And we would go to all the spring breaks worldwide and flirt with women and enjoy surfing, swimming, mountain biking and other fun.<br />
Imaginary Person:<br />
Lestat. I would get him to turn me and we would gallivant around earth for about ten millenia until our powers grew to the point we could travel the cosmos.

Best Answer

dolly parton we will go chill in japan then go to her home town of tennesse.

Best Answer

So now we're doing Weekend at Bernie's? Barrel meets bottom.

Best Answer

With my spouse.. i dk i guess across usa lol

Best Answer

I would go back to the place where my mother left me at two weeks old with her of course and talk her out of leaving me. I would explain to her that my life would not be better without her and that abandoning me would hurt me FOREVER even if that "better life" were to emerge. My thoughts would always come back to why? Why did we get in the car? why was this trip necessary and why didn't anyone notice I didn't come back?

Best Answer

i chose to go with the three stooges and we would go anywhere because it would be a blast just getting there.

Best Answer

Does EP really need the Question of the Day section?

Best Answer

My best friend, my beloved one that I haven't contacted for a long time for a certain reason...

Best Answer

my grandmother. its so much that i do not know about her

Best Answer

I would really enjoy riding next to Chief Geronimo, leading his war party into DC sometime before this next election. EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Best Answer