I have been having strange dreams about the end since i was a young girl, but nothing compares to the dream i had of september 4th if this year. I was sitting i the car at my grandparents house when all of a sudden a illiminating light burst from the sun. It was like no other feeling i had ever had in the world, because of course i didnt look directly into its path. After that the radio in my car completely quit, then a medium sized dark round figure moved in front of the sun and covered every part except a little piece on top of the sun. It was not fully dark, however ther were three planets aligned to the left of the sun one right on top of each other. This all happend in the western part of the sky and took place at dusk.. when i woke up i looked up the mayn propechies and the very first one was similar to the dream i experienced....<br />
so i def think something is going to happen with the sun, I dont think your feelings are to far off course :).....just listen to your intution.

Best Answer

climate changes and changing seasons do not predict the end of the world. that's a really far stretch.

Best Answer

God's little joke--you'll be back to ran and fog by tomorrow

Best Answer

Weird. We've had rain for most of this Aussie summer. Sunny now, but still a little chilly.

Best Answer

Hmm.<br />
Sounds more like a nice beginning.

Best Answer

2012 is the end of The Maya's calendar, they though that must be the end of the world

Best Answer