life goes on it's still the same it's just another number that's all
Wh0reofBabylon Wh0reofBabylon 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Community

Well it's what you make of that year, a year is just a number but within those number lies possible accounts on what you could do. What makes 2014 any better is the attitude and direct thinking you put out on yourself, that will make it better or worse.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

It's all about positive thinking.

Best Answer

Because I'm not emotionally dead inside. I know life can and will get better, because I intend to make it that way. All 2014 means is another 365 days in which to make it better, and if I can't make it better there's always another year after that.

But I'm not going to give up, because that would have been a waste of the past 16 years of my life, as well as the time of everyone else involved.

TL;DR I'm not a ****.

Best Answer

It could be the same, it could be better it could be worse. Won't know until it comes, but it doesn't hurt to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Best Answer

Humans live on hope.

Best Answer

Because man. United will sign a new midfielder in January and go on to win the league crushing the doubters who said otherwise in august. :)

Best Answer

I don't think 2014 can offer anything that 2013 didn't. Its the last day of the year and did anything that happen this past year really matter? I'm not so sure. I didn't get my miracle, that's for sure.

Best Answer

same sh.........only number changes

Best Answer

Cuz my moms starting a business :/

Best Answer

2013 has been fine for me, except for the 6 months I spent in the middle east.

Best Answer

It's called false hope during learn helplessness.

Best Answer