I know Ariel is out there! (~.o)
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 10 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Hobbies

I have a theory that most of that mystical **** does exist in "higher dimensional realms".

If you are familiar with meta-physics/occult theory etc... you would call this the "astral plane". (That "Alice in wonderland", dream-scape world which is also the dimensional frequency range of psychcism/emotions, and the collective unconscious of the entire planet)...

Best Answer

sounds interesting. I think a lot of things probably exist down in the ocean that were once thought to be myths.

Best Answer

No doubt...
my point is however that there is more to the world than simply ATOMs (the physical universe)...
And that other dimensions do actually intersect this world at various "vortex points" on the planet and especially during various cycles etc...
Fact is weird stuff does manifest physically from time to time..... for example what is the UFO phenomenon but just exactly the same type of physical manifestation of occult strangeness updated for the modern psyche.
I.e I think there is an element of "psychic feedback" in the equation here....

Best Answer

The government is actually run by mermaids and they want to keep it secret so they won't get overthrown.

Best Answer

I KNOW!!! That would be so cool!! LOL Who didn't want to be a mermaid as a kid?

Best Answer

they're out there!

Best Answer

Scientists say they don't exist because they don't fit in with creationism...haha

Best Answer

Because they DO exist and the MAN is trying to cover it up as ALWAYS

Best Answer

right on! fight the power! ;)

Best Answer

Isn't it obvious? They know Mermaids exist--and they know where they are--but they do NOT want to share that information.

Best Answer