i heard it can caus brain damage, affects the child ability to walk or speak.....could this be possible
Conaie Conaie 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 2, 2011

That is nuts. Of course you can safely have sex with as many guys as you like while pregnant. But, being pregnant you will want to be extra careful of disease so if you know the guy sleeps around, make him use a condom. You cannot tell if a **** is germ free, just cause it is clean. <br />
Actually, having lots of sex while pregnant is good for the baby. Sex releases endorphins and Oxytocin that make a woman feel good all over, and that is good for the baby too. <br />
Intense ******* could trigger labor in the last days of pregnancy, so if you are tired of beign knocked up, find an amazing man to give you extraordinary pleasure.

Best Answer

we said, the lots of sex bit was what my Gyno told my worried man, the "trigger" you mentioned worked too. :)

Best Answer

Not at all, unless the other man has certain types of STI's.

Best Answer

Physically the baby should be fine, I don't know about mentally or emotionally.

Best Answer

Depending upon state of pregnancy, position, length of ****, and intensity of coitus...YES!

Best Answer