kielman7 kielman7 22-25, M 13 Answers Aug 26, 2010

I'm more interested in the person that assigned each gender to certain things.Is there a list?Was there a vote on which gender got what? :/ It's not the actions,likes or dislikes,interests,etc that determine your gender,if you're a guy and you like things typical for girls you've just made those things into things for guys too. :P

That's the way it works in my head anyway.

Best Answer

Well he's not a stereotype or overly concerned with proving how macho he is by being the same as every other man...Its a free world..Many women are into blokey things,.so if some men choose to also be liberated,.then good luck to them..

A 'real man' does not need to bully others or shame them into being a stereotype.

Maybe a fundamentalist extremist society would do that..But the rest of the world might as well practice the freedom they preach..Each to their own..Be true to your own self...Not to the opinions of sheep and conformists.

Therefore i would say,.make your character assessments according to criteria that actually matter.

Best Answer

It may well be that he has come to grips with the female aspect of his personality. Kudos to him. We could do with more men doing so.

Best Answer

It says that he likes girly things is all. Perhaps he is more artistic than others..but, a good person, no matter what..?

Best Answer

He is in touch with his feminine side.........does not necessarily mean he is gay.

Best Answer

I am a heterosexual guy, but I have a strong liking of many girly things. For instance, I like dresses, skirts, and wearing them. I like bright colors like pink and yellow. I would carry a purse if I wouldn't be ridiculed, as it would be nice to carry things in one place and not in several pockets. I really like things that are cute, and enjoy shopping with my girlfriend, for whatever. It's actually cool to help her pick out clothes. We have been together for over 5 years and have become very comfortable with each other. We've also had our tribulations inside and outside of our relationship that has made times rough. Despite all of it, we love each other greatly, and with that we accept each other as we are. My girlfriend hardly wears make up, I've thought about it, but don't have a need for it either. However she also doesn't like to wear things like stockings, skirts, dresses, etc. She enjoys wearing lingerie, and I enjoy it as well. She wouldn't be considered a tomboy, but not a girly girl. I however enjoy plenty of guys things as opposed to girl things. Although as time goes on, it seems stereotypical of myself to name any certain things. That's just input from a guy that likes girly things more than a girl does, and I happen to be with a girl that I like girly things more than she does so, take it for what its worth.

Best Answer

You sound like a real great guy to have as a boy friend, shopping together as a couple must be good fun. ;0)

Best Answer

time for an operation

Best Answer

He is not afraid to be himself.

Best Answer

It would say that he likes girly things. If he liked boys more than girls do, then he's gay.

Best Answer

I would say this person is intact with both parts of his psyche and is not afraid to display them. He would be a very good catch for the right woman. I think his romances would be terrific as he would know what to do and say.

Best Answer

he is fenimine

Best Answer