The underlieing question beying. If you know your race is doomed would you save your own life and leave if the opertunity arises.
Hizzey Hizzey 22-25, M 17 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Hobbies

hm. . . i'd convinced the alien (my long lost father) to take some of my friends with me :)

Best Answer

no. I convince the alien to help us all, not just me

Best Answer

No. One thing southpart taught us is that they will only trick hou, leave you out in the cold ,with an anal probe<br />
Xfiles taught us to trust no one and watch the skies<br />
Signs taught us that aliens are bad<br />
The choice is yours, me i am choosing to stay so i can enjoy my earthly pleasures.

Best Answer

Nope saw that episode of the twilight zone they were looking for a food chain. Didn't go so well for the earthlings

Best Answer

Sure I'd go. BUT This is assuming they aren't just picking us off the easy way, one by one with this same old lame story to each of us. (Could be they just can't stand the sight of human blood and just want to fire us all into outer space individually.)

Best Answer

I'd grab my towel and go. (Nobody under fifty will get that reference.)

Best Answer

42

Best Answer

Bye bye earthlings.

Best Answer

In a heartbeat. But how do these aliens know ? Are they fortunetellers?

Best Answer

Let me grab a few things... Oh... and Shotgun!

Best Answer

I think i would .. Not likely tho .. I'm going to burn like the rest of us lol x

Best Answer

I've already activated my galactic distress beacon. Made it out of a microwave and glow in the dark Play-doh

Best Answer

Of Course!

Best Answer

i would go if they allow me to take my girl friend with them

Best Answer