Katio Katio 13-15, F 16 Answers Jul 18, 2012

bad, get a better friend dude. You don't need that back stabber.

Best Answer

that's a bad friendship cuz you allow your "friend" to let you down...if you forgive all the time, you'll just feel tired of it eventually. be nicer to yourself, you need support as welL!

Best Answer

A friend doesn't habitually betray you. At some point a forgiving person becomes a sucker. I say this as a former sucker myself.

Best Answer

It seems like they might be taking advantage of your good nature, and your forgiving nature. Stand your ground and make them realize they can't walk all over you and treat you like crap. You deserve better.

Best Answer

then that's not a best friend...not even a friend. Best friends are there when others betray you, they are not the ones betraying u

Best Answer

bad friendship,it may feel as good friendship for about halve the time, but a real friend would at least try not to betray you, and this doesn't sound like that if it happend a lot of times. <br />
i think you should lose the friend, I know its hard. but i think is better to have no friends then a friend like that.

Best Answer

People will treat you the way you allow them to. <br />
Stand up to them, give them a wake up call.

Best Answer

Good Question, I have a friend like that. I'm thinking of cutting her off. But it's easier said than done, we have alot of history. I'd feel pretty ******, but they're a pretty ****** friend

Best Answer

you can choose your friends next time find a good one

Best Answer

You're being used, they're no friend.

Best Answer

You're a good friend, but they may not be.

Best Answer