Rapturekiller Rapturekiller 26-30, M 10 Answers Aug 28 in Health

I have an absolute respect for anyone's religious beliefs, but it baffles me how one can honestly believe a human can be G-d.

Best Answer

I'm sorry if you find this offensive, but I believe that a virgin has never, can never, and will never have a child.

Best Answer

That means you believe that it was a miracle ;)

Best Answer

no sir- I believe it never happened. Jesus definitely existed, but he was a mortal man, of mortal birth. The so called, "New Testament" is fraudulent- it is certainly not divinely ordained- and this is blatantly obvious from the fact that it has to piggy-back on the authenticity of the "Old Testament".

Best Answer

No. Jesus will not return like that. He is coming back in the same body He left in.

Best Answer

Aww ... Who is preserving that ?
Good lord ! so knight templars are still there. !!!

Best Answer

lol No Jesus has never died. His body is now Eternal..

Best Answer

So my sins are not redeemed :( ~cries~

Best Answer

Well sorry,,, i meant to say Jesus has never died after he was resurrected :))) ok

Best Answer

Ohh ok :)

Best Answer

Butttt do you really BELIEVE Jesus.. hummmmm ?

Best Answer

Not as religious people do.
I am an athiest from that standard.

Best Answer

Dohhh,,, Then no covering of your sins for youuuuu..... :(((

Best Answer

Ohh .. I ll stop sinning then but what abot ones that i hv already commited ? :(

Best Answer

Naaaa you're not going to be stopping your sinning me old blighty.. We unfortunately have a built in sinning fault that just will not go away...

You're pretty much up shite creek without a paddle if you don't have that covering for your sins.. Only one way to get that paddle..

Best Answer

And what is that way ?

Best Answer

No and that can only happen by God ,,and Christ is and will always be the only begotten Son (or body for )God ,,the perfect sacrifice ,,,the only reason He came as Christ the Messiah ,,but God has came in many forms ,,,but Christ the only Messiah and the only one needed ,,he paid the price of the law of Moses with His blood ,,,while we were all sinners and an enemy to God ,,,the great things to come for those He loves

Best Answer

It's easy to see why you hate yourself.

Best Answer

that will not happen again.

Best Answer

Yo yo

Best Answer

No...

Best Answer

no

Best Answer