I believe it takes really courage and honor to risk your life to save them all because no ones life is more important then anyone else.
lifeslegend lifeslegend 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

I would go in to save you or either you could save yourself by stop, drop, and roll and pretending to be Chuck Norris this technique is also useful in case of nuclear attack, typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, forest fires, chemical explosions, train derailments, and attack by Gary Busey

Best Answer

I would help my family before my brain even registered that anyone else was in danger.

Best Answer

Best Answer

The fact is that as a parent, you become responsible for the life of your children. They are unable to take care of themselves and from that point on, it is just second nature to think about them and whether or not they are in danger, thus my family gets my first thought. It's automatic.

Best Answer

lives of your children.

Best Answer

No one specified it were children. It could be you cousins but trust that I do understand the point of family. But if you knew there were still 10 people inside, would you do nothing and let them die?

Best Answer

Of course not, if there was something I could do, I would do it, but I still think it's a mother's nature to look for her own first. I felt the same way about the students in my classroom when I taught. If there were a problem on campus, "my" kids would have had my help first. It's instinctive to help those for whom you have been made responsible.

Best Answer

Ofcourse

Best Answer

Sorry family first.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Family is family, we fight amongst each other, but hit one of us and you hit us all. They would do the same for me.

Best Answer

But if you knew there were still 10 people inside, would you do nothing and let them die?

Best Answer

Seriously, I have children, they need me here. I would try but not put myself in danger.

Best Answer

ohhh good question :)

Best Answer

How does that equate out exactly? If i have the ability to save ten stranger I think I could save three family members and seven strangers right?

Best Answer

Its just a question.

Best Answer

Family, blood is thicker than water.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I would at least try to save them all, no one deserves to die like that or die at all.

Best Answer

thanks! :D

Best Answer

I agree, my same answer.

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

Best Answer

Basically reminded me of...what would a fireman do? They risk their lives all the time, why can't regular people? o.O

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

Why only THREE family members ??? Why Not More ??

And ONLY TEN Strangers ??

is there a specific saver pack deal ?

Best Answer

Its to make people think. Maybe make them see how selfish or reedy we have become. Not saying chosing the family members or vise versa is selfish or greedy but to let someone die knowing you have saved them bares a guilt which makes people think. It forces out their character.

Best Answer

In which case, Family first

Best Answer

Irrespective how many of them are there..

Best Answer

Best Answer

xxx

Best Answer