3grnowl 3grnowl 26-30 24 Answers Jul 13, 2012

The mess he made because it is going to hard to get his blood out of the oriental rug. I would shoot and kill any burglar that came to my home.

Best Answer

Nice answer, but lets assume for a moment that you were not home. Because I don't think anyone is going to want to invade while your around with a gun.

Best Answer

In order for someone to get to my house, they have to jump a very high fence around my property. Once they are on my property, they have to travel quite a distance to get to my house. By law, once they are on my property, they have trespassed and I have the right to defend my property, which I will. I work most of the time from home. If they find a way into my house they will find their way out will be via a body bag. There is always someone at the Swords home.

Best Answer

No doubt!!

Best Answer

I would be mor upset about the mess and I would think that their situation must not be good if they stole frome me so I would wish them the best ;)

Best Answer

Naomi, I'm not giving anybody any opportunity to invade my property or my home. They would be dead before they reached my house.

Best Answer

Same here. I live the fact that i know how to load and shoot a handgun.

Best Answer

* love*

Best Answer

Shotgun is right by the door. If you come up my walkway uninvited, you will leave with a huge hole in your chest.

Best Answer

King here's a sign I have posted ie my dogs , .. I CAN Make it to the fence in 2.5 seconds .....CAN YOU ? ( works every time )

Best Answer

Good sign. There is one at the gate that tells people that trespassers will be shot on sight. This is Texas. It is a given that people have guns and have no problem using them. We do and we will. Wilde is an excellent competitive markswoman and shoots better than I do.

Best Answer

Reminds me, I need a shotgun.

Best Answer

I'd be more upset about my dogs getting indigestion .

Best Answer

can't break because its never locked.

nothing worth stealing.

If they made a mess I'd be irritated at first,

but once I'd cleaned up,

would just leave the job filed in memories.

The thieves would not bother to return.

Best Answer

The violation.

Best Answer

The mess they made when I shot them..

Best Answer

It's about the violation of my sense of safety, really...and that's why I'm willing to be utterly ruthless with them.

Best Answer

A little bit of both

Best Answer

things taken... i really dont like people stealing the things i worked my asss off to get...

Best Answer

Neither because he gets my wrath.

Best Answer

The mess by far!!!! Most people have so many materialistic things that they probably wouldn't even realize was gone!!!!

Best Answer

did they crap on the floor?sounds like they were guest who stayed over night.

Best Answer

I would be kinda upset at the mess because he / she would have bullet holes in their knees and groin ..... before I called the police ....

Their blood would probably be all over the darn floor , the dog would be upset ... and I'd be very PO'd ......

At least my security cameras would have it all on tape .... them coming in and me putting caps in their a** ..as permitted under Florida law ...

Best Answer

items taken... it happened to me

Best Answer

my house is so messy that if they ransack it they will probably make it neater

Best Answer

hehehe, I hope you get the burglar with OCD. :-O

Best Answer

It's a package deal - the whole situation is very upsetting and it's really hard to pick apart what specific aspect is the most upsetting.

Best Answer