Diamondberry Diamondberry 22-25, F 18 Answers Jul 29, 2011

Give it back to the cashier. If I was going to be dishonest and steal something, it would be the crown jewels of France, not $10 from some poor clerk who'd probably get blamed for it eventually.

Best Answer

I would give it back. Because it is the right thing to do.

Best Answer

i would give it back, by being honest it usually comes back to you 10 fold

Best Answer

it happen to me with$5 i gave it back to her.

Best Answer

I have always returned the money and it has happened to me numerous times.Maybe I shop to much for being a guy LOL

Best Answer

give it back

Best Answer

give it back once i realized it--karma can be great or a *****....

Best Answer

Give it back. If you don't, he/she will be out of balance at the end of the day and might look like he/she took the money.

Best Answer

I've had that happen to me a couple of times. Usually when I get back my change, I don't bother counting because I assume the cashiers knows how to count and once I got home and realized that I had gotten too much in change ($15) I didn't go back. Instead I called the store and asked to speak with the cashier that checked me out and informed her that she gave me too much change and that I would return the following day (in the morning) to give it back. It was blazing hot the day that I had went shopping and after returning home, I had no intentions of going back out. I told her to let her boss know so that she wouldn't be in trouble or whatever.

Best Answer

buy a lotto ticket

Best Answer

Have an extra ceaser salad for lunch...that fer sure

Best Answer

Pfft. Keep it!

Best Answer

Keeping it real 100% lol, that's what most people really do.

Best Answer

I thought so too :o)

Best Answer