VerseChorusVerse VerseChorusVerse 18-21, F 16 Answers Sep 8, 2013 in Community

spying on my husband o.0 I just want to know all that he gets up... to... im not clingy or paraniod or anything.... i dont go through his phone or anything... jeeze what kind of wife do you think I am ?!?!

Best Answer

You'd probably learn more about him in that time than you ever knew. cx

Best Answer

A few people will be killed. <br />
A few banks will be robbed. <br />
A few charities will find random donations. <br />
A few people will see some crazy sh!t to tell people. <br />
Just for fun a few items belonging my friends will have invisible c*m on them.<br />
I would go to my Ex's house and start whispering my name. ;) freak her out and see how she feels about me. <br />
All in all productive day.

Best Answer

Ghosty stuff.

Best Answer

Getting medical attention.

Best Answer

Robbing bankers.

Best Answer

making withdrawals from my bank

Best Answer

Mixing more of that said chemical.<br />
I'd probably keep myself invisible for a long time, watch what happens when I disappear from the world, and go about life watching what happens while the government/ police search.

Best Answer

All sorts of crazy stuff lol the list would be long and on the spot lol

Best Answer

Destroying the Obama administration.

Best Answer

You have my vote!

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

now if my clothes are invisible with me or not is a total factor in this. if my clothes are invisible than i would risk the bad karma of robbing a bank by sneaking in their vault and stuffing my clothes tied up like a bag while trying not to touch anything to leave a fingerprint.<br />
if my clothes are not invisible with me then its just another day, why change my routine....

Best Answer

You could easily remove your clothes. Not like anyone would see. cx

Best Answer

but they would see the bag your carrying to rob them, therefore making invisible a moot point. if i was working at a bank and i saw a floating bag walk in the vault.... yeah shut the door and call the cops.

Best Answer

But perhaps you could cover the bag you intend to use with this hypothetical chemical..

Best Answer

but the bag would be wet and could make the ink on the money run making it useless, you have to think ahead.

Best Answer

Perhaps it is a dry chemical.

Best Answer

if it was a dry chemical then all you would have to do to get rid of invisibility is hose yourself down, the application of a dry chemical to your skin is also quite dangerous as it could wreak havoc with your lungs and how could you do anything while your hacking up a storm and possibly in great pain.

Best Answer

besides if it was a dry chemical then your clothes would be invisible too...

Best Answer

Alright, I give up. cx There are other activities you can do that do not involve criminal acts.

Best Answer

Lots of T-bagging.

Best Answer