jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 7 Answers Mar 31, 2012

If a child abuses a pet, he is probably a future psychopath. You might want to take him for a tour of the local penitentiary so that he can see where he will be residing as an adult.

Best Answer

I was looking for an opinion on what I asked, people hardly ever give one on this site.

Best Answer

Okay. If a child abuses a pet, no, it's not territoriality. The child has emotional and mental problems that the parents need to get help for instead of rationalizing it as "territoriality". Better?

Best Answer

Child abusing animals makes the Dahmer's or if you're lucky a Dexter, but who's the real life one?

Best Answer

If a child abuses a pet ; it is usually a sign that they will do the same to humans later in life .... I'd beat their a** first and then take them to a mental hospital ....

Best Answer

no, I think it's more likely that the child is not old enough to have a pet or requires better instruction as to how to interact with the animal. I'm always very careful to instruct any young children that interact with my dogs for the first time. you'd be surprised how many hit dogs, pull cat tails, or do other provoking behaviors if you've never taught them.

Best Answer

Some kids lack the understanding that this is acutally a living being with feelings. They really do not get that the pet can feel pain. It does not mean he will grow up to be Dahmer. Don't be ridiculous. My kids killed two birds out of neglect. We curtailed having pets for awhile until they are older and it worked out fine.

Best Answer

No, some kids think its fun for the animal

Best Answer

thank you...at least someone answered my actual line of questioning!

Best Answer