rain777 rain777 41-45, F 10 Answers Jan 7 in Religion

Yes, but they should not divorce, because it is always possible that they will learn to live in peace sometime in the future. People can learn and grow and mature in love.

Best Answer

Separation Yes.. Divorce No.

Only if one side commits adultery does divorce become permissible.

Best Answer

I would say if you're not getting along, and feel it's time to move on, then take time apart and see how you feel. Time alone can be healing. There's nothing wrong with it. There shouldn't be such a strong belief that people HAVE to get married in the first place

Best Answer

Not permissable by portions of the bible to remarry, but obviously the majority of Christians don't agree.

Best Answer

1 Corinthians 7:10-11
English Standard Version (ESV)
10 To the married I give this charge (not I, but the Lord): the wife should not separate from her husband 11 (but if she does, she should remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband), and the husband should not divorce his wife.

Best Answer

I stand by what I said above

Best Answer

According to christianity, no. Even in the case of a spouse dying. They think divorce is wrong yet it doesn't stop them from having one.

Best Answer

Your book says no. What do you think?

Best Answer

1 Corinthians 7:10-11
English Standard Version (ESV)

Best Answer

Which means they're still married.

Best Answer

not just permissible, demanded, god wants us to be happy

Best Answer

then why did he create evil?

Best Answer

for us to choose

Best Answer

So he's not omniscient then, because if he was omniscient he would know what we would do without the test. Also since he created evil by your admission, he cannot be benevolent. Why do you worship a guy who made your life difficult on purpose?

Best Answer

choice, why must you ask me

Best Answer

but why would you worship a guy that made your life miserable? Look at the book of job, job loses his money, land, family, workers, business, home, and his health. Over a BET. You can worship anything you want, but worshipping a god who's that cruel and petty is pretty pathetic. Besides, god/s don't exist, so why care?

Best Answer

based on your last sentence, why do you care what i believe?

Best Answer

because if god wants us to be happy he's doing a pretty incompetent job.

Best Answer

but why do you care if you do not believe, just trolling?

Best Answer

no grandpa, trolling woudl be if I came on here and said something like "God doesn't exist you're dumm fagg.ot for thinking there's a god lololololol." Someone simply having an opposing opinion or viewpoint is not trolling.

Best Answer

being a child is, and you are

Best Answer

Permissible by who?

Best Answer

You gotta do what you gotta do...

Best Answer