I wouldn't. What if your clone wanted to totally take over your life then wanted to kill you off?

Best Answer

That sounds like fun :)

Best Answer

I think it would be interesting...I'd probably be my bestest friend. I would want that clone to go out and live a different direction in life. Like in a positive way though. Like get a degree in another language. Go out and live in that country for several years. Me and my clone would keep in touch for sure and share experiences. I would want my clone to pursue some really cool interest that I just can't do right now. Like right now I can only focus on school. My clone would be totally fine with pursuing a different direction because A. I'm already doing this, and B. That curiosity of what else would i/could I do would be fulfilled. We'd both be very satisfied so long as we continuously sync up our knowledge and experiences once in a while... LOL. <br />
I think that's how I'd be...

Best Answer