because no one is buying them?
plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 3 Answers May 13, 2012

Please read my answer to the question (the words of which i'll try and remember but might be paraphrasing), "Name a person--dead or alive--who you would like to interview and why". (I fervently supported and voted for him, and my total interest in politics never extended much beyond who to vote for in U.S. Senatorial, Congressional, Gubernatorial, Presidential, and Mayoral elections, but this man's actions and attitude and errors and agenda caused me to switch parties in time to be eligible to vote in the upcoming Republican primaries--notwithstanding that i believe this next Presidential election, if there is one, will be a choice of the lesser of two evils.)

Best Answer

this one? EP Link

Best Answer

Yes, i know what you're saying and i agree. (What'd you mean by "EP Link"?

Best Answer

no it will not drop........people buying non essential items will still have money to buy them. in addition the production cost of such non-essential items will remain almost similar as earlier. the most likely scenario is that not essential items will become scarce from stores

Best Answer

To better understand what happens with a hyperinflated dollar, look into what happened to the Russian Ruple after the collapse of the Soviet Union. The money becomes worthless. The items purchased are of little relevance when the currency itself is devalued.

Best Answer

what if you were holding another currency which had not been devalued? Would some items be cheaper than before the hyperinflation?

Best Answer

hmm, after giving it some thought, I'd think that its possible.

Best Answer