call im on it............you only live one life.........some people need a swift 2X4 to the side of their head to wake em up.......i'm sorry ......nobody should endure cr@ppy parents

Best Answer

like my mom says "you can't love what you never had" if your dad is absent the the majority of the time is because he is not doing good his parenting job. perhaps he is feeling guilty for being a failure as a parent, and his pride and shame doesn't allow him to be a better father so he just deal with the label of being a bad father. However, it depends on your situation, maybe you got a busy dad and you need to confront that with the most understanding attitude. sometimes, they forget that being with their children is the first priority and they put money first.

Best Answer

I feel for you, what a sad situation.

Best Answer

soz mate hes aawash'pure fool Da welll busy in hid nog other than that hes a dickhed. You choose other than that, im sure he loves you,

Best Answer

He's not being a dad, I guess. Maybe he is having problems. Is this behavior new? Could there be something going on that he hasn't told you about? Health problems? Something else? Or has he always been a distant kind of fellow?

Best Answer

He might be getting back with his old wife who hates me and sis.

Best Answer

Well, then you may have a problem. If she is hateful, and he chooses her over you, then he is more than likely a lost cause.

Best Answer

*SIGH* You're a 30 yr old. You should be working, earning your own way in life. NOT complaining Daddy didn't stop by.
Face-Booking messages? If he did a bad job raising you then change your life yourself. YOU and only YOU know the best path. Does he not have a phone? Leave him a message... 'Been a while Pop's, just want you to know, I miss not having you pick me up. The piggy back rides on your shoulder, and reading that same old story you have read a dozen times.
Most of all I miss your smile as you watch me playing on the floor. And when my own little girl grows up, she will know everything you told me. Because I was raised on LOVE. (if this is untrue, post it anyway.) Often the truth will get his thoughts rolling.
There is absolutely no reason to be angry at another. Stop making it someone else's fault. If you don't love this man for who he is alone, then alone forever you will be.

Best Answer

good dad

Best Answer

If you wouldn't be such a horrible daughter he'd love you.

Best Answer

contact him personally on mobile

Best Answer

he may have other problems

Best Answer

Sounds like it to me ....... :C

Best Answer