as promised does that mean he's done with you?
XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 22, 2012

call im on it............you only live one life.........some people need a swift 2X4 to the side of their head to wake em up.......i'm sorry ......nobody should endure cr@ppy parents

Best Answer

Perhaps. He coud be very sick, or drug and alcohol addicted. What must end is your expectation of his parenting skills or thinking there is anything wrong with you because these things happened. Some people are failures as parents.

Best Answer

I'll ask uncle Bob if everything is ok with him

Best Answer

like my mom says "you can't love what you never had" if your dad is absent the the majority of the time is because he is not doing good his parenting job. perhaps he is feeling guilty for being a failure as a parent, and his pride and shame doesn't allow him to be a better father so he just deal with the label of being a bad father. However, it depends on your situation, maybe you got a busy dad and you need to confront that with the most understanding attitude. sometimes, they forget that being with their children is the first priority and they put money first.

Best Answer

I feel for you, what a sad situation.

Best Answer

soz mate hes aawash'pure fool Da welll busy in hid nog other than that hes a dickhed. You choose other than that, im sure he loves you,

Best Answer

Oh, dear God. please forgive.Him. We do not know enough facts about you or your Dad to make an informative suggestion. Please realize there are so many others that love you on any other given day! You are such a beautiful young woman, inside and out, and I wish and hope that you would contact me! You are so extremely beautiful!!

Best Answer

Thanks. I'm gonna stay focused on college to not worry.

Best Answer

He's not being a dad, I guess. Maybe he is having problems. Is this behavior new? Could there be something going on that he hasn't told you about? Health problems? Something else? Or has he always been a distant kind of fellow?

Best Answer

He might be getting back with his old wife who hates me and sis.

Best Answer

Well, then you may have a problem. If she is hateful, and he chooses her over you, then he is more than likely a lost cause.

Best Answer

If you wouldn't be such a horrible daughter he'd love you.

Best Answer

contact him personally on mobile

Best Answer

he may have other problems

Best Answer

Sounds like it to me ....... :C

Best Answer