well, first I'd go to the Lord and ask him if this was a battle he wanted me to fight. then if it was I'd ask him for instruction. I would not leave until I heard from the Lord. if your not hearing from your God that is the first problem. get out your bible and read it, know it, get it on the inside of you. it is a sword to your enemy. and what are you without a sword. ?

Best Answer

I agree but since I've been here, I have been disrespected by family and mistreated the the highest degree. This is my pops house. The word of God says Mat 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
Mat 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
Mat 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
Whoever this devil is tied to is beyond my control. I have dealt with demons like this and they are hard to get rid of because the person its attached to hasn't let it go themselves. I have seen devils who were tiny, and then after praying and fasting for it to go, not only did more chaos happened in my family, months down the line when I saw that devil again ts 15 ft high and fatter than ever...my mouth drop like whaa? That devil jumped on my mom and she had a spiritual meltdown. People who dont know anything about demons think oh well I can come up into their house and cast those devils right out. And cause more problems than good. Sometimes you need to find the root!

Best Answer

The only power any being has over another is what you are willing to offer them.

Best Answer

I wish it was like that. I have stand and fight and got smack down hard! Sometimes its not your battle to fight and you have to leave!

Best Answer

It is just like that though. You just really need to realize it. The only power any being has over it that which you are willing to allow.

Best Answer

Are you sure it's not blood clots or neuropathy? One of the benefits of atheism is that you also don't believe in devils either.

Best Answer

I went to the doctor! I have a long list of family history who were able to see spirits. The only thing is, it drove my grandma crazy, God rest her soul, she didn't know how to get rid of them. A couple other people were warlocks/witches in my family! Some converted to Christ. I was diagnosed but the doctor told me that since children have confirmed what I've saw more than once to not worry about it and to stick to my faith.

Best Answer

Seek medical help first

Best Answer

I did, they told me I was fine but thanks

Best Answer

No way, I'd turn on my camcorder

Best Answer

Get a person of holiness to come bless your house.

Best Answer

So it can come back stronger? I think not! The only solution I see is for my sister and her husband to move out.

Best Answer

I think you need to start ignoring this because you are being pushed around by your own mind.

Best Answer

Naw....if my son didn't cry in his sleep while this was happening to me then I would of ignore it. My son is 18 months old and not even once have he cried in his sleep until last night!

Best Answer

PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD SO YOU can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." <br />
I once read if you eat the word of God.. meaning read the bible in spirit and truth then the word will be in you. (God will be in you)

Best Answer

Been reading for 15 years! And I am leaving

Best Answer

i agree with LiquidSoul. you should find someone to help you, otherwise you'll probably continue to have difficulties. in the meantime, since spirits are attracted to you for whatever reason, you should probably figure out some way of dealing with it. i mean, if you're attractive now, you'll probably still be attractive later. or maybe you can stop it, if you choose. find out about it.<br />
good luck! ((hugs))

Best Answer

I am leaving I dont have these problems. Only time I am dealing with devils is when I live with others. I told them what I had to say, I am not in it!

Best Answer

Ask the devil to play with me...ima gona give him a run for his life..

Best Answer