kick his butt then take your lady home :D

Best Answer

Eric Cantona his *** from a 30 meter run up :)

Best Answer

As always, verbal gets verbal correction without escalation... physical contact is corrected with the minimum force necessary to compel compliance.

Best Answer

Ghandi, is that you?

Best Answer

Best Answer

hit and run

Best Answer

If Jersey Shore has taught me anything, it has taught me that the modern solution to any sort of affront, be it verbal or physical, real or imagined, is violence.

Best Answer

I find that the answer depends on how old you are.

Best Answer

PLEASE,JUST WALK AWAY.IF ALL THE PEOPLE I'M (DRUNK GUY SPEAKING) RUDE TO HIT ME-I PROBABLY WOULDN'T BE HERE.

Best Answer

lol !

Best Answer

It's best to just leave.

Best Answer

Who says my girlfriend can't deal with it herself? :)<br />
Anyhow, I tend to go for verbal solutions: be witty, possibly a bit sarcastic, and get everyone else laughing at him. Folks tend to leave you alone after that.

Best Answer

some levels of rudeness to the person you love would make any man see red on the spur of the moment

Best Answer

Maybe I just don't go into the same bars you do, but I've never run across anything worse than inappropriate leering. Besides, if it's that bad other folks notice too and tend to help you out.

Best Answer

If my partner started attacking people who were rude to me I would *not* be impressed!

Best Answer

im talkin about filthy rude, you would want your man to stick up for you surely?

Best Answer

Whatevers clever

Best Answer

is join in for the laugh not an acceptable answer? cause i see that alot.

Best Answer