Question of the Day

I wouldnt expect it, but I wouldnt turn it down neither if they offered

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Well...my uncle Sam would pretty much demand they share with him.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

While it isn't relevant, this is easily the funniest answer to any question of all time.

Best Answer

Sometimes random, irrelevant stuff is hilarious. One of my departed Dad's favorites was "if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his a** when he jumped."

Best Answer

That was my ex-husband's very favorite saying too! Hadn't heard that in years and it made me laugh out loud to hear it again. Thanks.

Best Answer

Depends on who the family member is. A cousin or someone you don't really keep in contact with...then no. But immediate family..heck yeah!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

no...never...i do not want to remain grateful to anybody in this world....

Best Answer

I wouldn't expect them to, but it would be nice to have something. I would share it if I'd won

Best Answer

They aren't obliged to share it with me. If I know they won, I wouldn't even ask for nothing...it is up to them if they would like to or not.

Best Answer

No, I really do not expect anything from anyone, that has make me really live my life without any disappointments. And I sure enjoy the surprising feeling when people do this for me, to me or with me.

Best Answer

Expect them, no. But it would certainly be nice.

Best Answer

sure they would as i would do the same, but after taxes they would probably ask me for money.

Best Answer

no. they rarely share any material possesions with me.

Best Answer

It would be nice - but I wouldn't expect it.

Best Answer

I am blessed to already have all my needs met. I know my sister would share, as would I.<br />
Wouldn't it be wonderful,tho,to have enough money to really make a difference in someone's life?<br />
I would be able to donate more. It is better to give than to receive....remember that,please. Xoxo

Best Answer

No, but I know my family would enjoy seeing the rest of his her family be as fortunate as well. We tend to love and take care of one another as it should be.:)

Best Answer

My immediate family, yes. Anyone else, no.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I suppose this sounds rude but I don't think it is. I would expect it. If it was me who received millions I would give at least one million to every member of my immediate family.

Best Answer

With a gun to their head? Yeah probs.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't expect it or ask for it. I don't really know why I would deserve it. But if they offered some...sure.

Best Answer

Jesus is my Dad, and when I get to heaven I will all the blessing's of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Best Answer

My family thought I hit the lottery when my husband died and I got some life insurance money...so, no, since I didn't share with them, I'm sure they won't share with me, not that I would want them to...life is too short.

Best Answer