I have a dear friend whom I have always been very close to and whose dad was dying & suffering from Alzheimer's. I would help him take care of his dad & sit with him, offered support to my friend emotionally through it all. Since then, my friend is acting different toward me, like I am VERY special to him now. I think he may have fallen in love with me. All the signs are there and he's all but told me in so many words. He told me that he loves my compassion and my sense of family. I also see him differently since watching him care & love his dad so much. Made my heart go pitty-pat. Could something like this draw two people together & make them fall in love?
Brittneyforyou Brittneyforyou 26-30, F 10 Answers Mar 28, 2012

YES how beautiful, like a film :D go for it

Best Answer

Why not?

You two spent a lot of time together and you seen his caring side.

Thats how one falls in love by doing things together and seeing different sides as they happen. well that is how I think.

Some fall in love for less things.

Best Answer

you have shared something together, a bond that you wouldn't normally see between friends. Being there for them both was something special, and he will see you in a different light because of that. If you feel closer to him, have feelings for him, then go for it... Out of every tragic event comes something special, and if it the two of you becoming an item, then that is beauty itself.

Best Answer

That's sweet! It's funny how we never saw each other as more than friends until this happened with his dad. Life changer in many ways. :)

Best Answer

Yes indeed, it sounds like something beautiful may have come from something tragic. Good Luck :)

Best Answer

That's my concern is that the emotions surrounding death are so raw that hopefully we aren't mistaking those emotions for love. But, thanks!

Best Answer

You're welcome...just give it time ;)

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

A couple who were friends of our family years ago... She worked for him. They ended up together after she lost her husband tragically. He was there for her. I'm sure he was there when the police told her.

Best Answer

WOW! It's amazing how life events can totally change your perception of someone who you have know for years and never saw in that light. All of the sudden you feel deeply in love. Kind of scary & exciting all in one feeling.

Best Answer

Absolutely. I'm sure his Dad would be happy that something so good has come from this, if he was aware of course.

Best Answer

yes it can happen and does more often than we notice. If he is in love with you and you are single this could be a good thing

Best Answer

sounds like you already know the answer, you want strangers to justify it for you?

Best Answer