Yeah.....<br />
Smelly vag is hard to bring up though.

Best Answer

I hate smelly vag. This girl one time sat on my back and made me do pushups. I was all being cocky like helly yeah showing off to her. But then (scary music plays) I smelled nasty vag smell on my back and I never put that shirt on again lol

Best Answer

It depends. How good of friends are you? if you barely know them, and youre not great friends, probably not. if it's something you can fix like they have bad breath, I'd do it subtlely. Like, give them a packet of gum. (HINT it to them) If it's your best friend or a good friend I'd say you could just spit it out, "Mate you really need some deodorant." But just do it nicely.

Best Answer

ken oath i would

Best Answer

did........didn't go to well.........haven't talked to him since

Best Answer

Yes because true friends tell friends that they smell like poop because I sure hope my friends would tell me if I smelled like poop

Best Answer

Yes but tell them nicely.

Best Answer

yes be nice about it! cus it might hit them hard knowing that was the reasons he or she could not get a bf or gf lol

Best Answer