Saraklyn Saraklyn 41-45, F 26 Answers Jul 13, 2012

i tell them :D all my friends are confident and comfortable with the truth

Best Answer

I always tell them.

Best Answer

usually I tell them

Best Answer

Don't tell them off per se but say to them firmly you did this this and this to me and it hurt my feelings or really pissed me off and I feel like you should apologize for what you did/say. Explain the situation to them. Don't just go off. If they're a real friend they'll try to work it out with you..

Best Answer

yes....they really need to know how they make you feel so that next time they wont hurt you....

Best Answer

First,I will try to talk.Second,I will decide what to do(to forgive them or to forget their existence).

Best Answer

it depends on whether you can get over it and pardon them for hurting you. and also if you believe it was intentional or thoughtless.......I had to end a friendship recently, I dont regret it but I wish I didnt have to do it.

Best Answer

I tell then nicely that there lucky i love them as i give them a crazy look in the eyes, " don't do that with me, I fine it upsetting.

Best Answer

I cut. My hair.

Best Answer

Don't tell them, also, never forget it.

Best Answer

I am no longer friends with someone because I just held it in until the friendship soured.

Best Answer

I would tell them and if they are truly my friend they would want to know. I know if I hurt my friend and did not know it, I would hope she would tell me and not hold it in.

Best Answer

If they're a friend and someone I want to keep in my life, I let them know. If it was someone I didn't feel I could tell, I wouldn't stay friends.

Best Answer

depends on the situation

Best Answer

Sometimes I tell, sometimes let it go. I do know that a pattern of upsetting behavior is a reflection on me. Either I need to handle the issue or choose different friends.

Best Answer

I abandon them forever.

Best Answer

Oh I tell them. Head to head until I win considering i was the one hurt or .. holla.

Best Answer

I rarely would tell.<br />
One who p1ssed me off, I sent her a nice e-mail. In the end, I don't think she wanted to be a biotch but she had to do it.

Best Answer

Well they kinda notice, which leads to apology and me letting it go... So the latter answer :p

Best Answer