Or would you try to convince them not to run for President?
HiPpIeRoNiN HiPpIeRoNiN 31-35, M 7 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Hobbies

If it was truly their passion then I would not discourage them. I would be supportive of their desire.

Best Answer

That's very nice of you. :-) I asked because people are never happy with leaders. Hell, people aren't happy with those who run to be leaders. lol

Best Answer

People like to complain about things more than they like to express their gratitude for how good things are. Their situation could always be worse but they don't see it that way. People have a lot of doom and gloom that they like to focus on.

Best Answer

Well said! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Best Answer

Well, if it was a friend or family member I'm sure even my humble and boring self and my kid would be under some kind of media scrutiny. If the candidate or even anyone else in the family made a misstep there's every chance it would be all over the news. So depending on whether my relative/friend was an idiot or not I may or not support them because I need to protect my own family, especially my kid as she is growing up. I don't want her having a difficult time because of something my idiot relative did or said. Make sense?

Best Answer

Yeah. Makes perfect sense! lol :-)

Best Answer

Depends on whether I thought they'd do a good job. I can't think of one of my relatives that I'd support for President. Friends either, for that matter.

I've met a few people who might do a pretty good job.

I'm thinking this Q is hypothetical, though. :)

Best Answer

haha!! This is one of the best answers I have ever read. :-)

Best Answer

assuming they weren't right off the wall, i'd go along for the ride. should be a lot of fun.

Best Answer

I would support if that's what they wanted. It doesn't mean I'll vote for them...all depends what is on the table.

Best Answer