womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 124 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

It's like asking if anyone winked at me would I be offended? What's the difference if they're gay or not?

Best Answer

Well, the difference is, they are Gay.
Can't people answer a ******* question without being all falsely politically correct.

Best Answer

Not being politically correct, what difference does Thor being gay make of your not, saying so puts everything in perspective, saying thank but no thank you is just nice and polite. Or is that too gay for you?

Best Answer

But why would it make a differece if they are gay or not? It makes not difference to me. And if it does to you then that's your problem.

Best Answer

It does make a difference to everyone I know too btw.

Best Answer

That's probably because you hang around with like minded people. And you're probably a good god fearing American conservative who believes in outdated ideas of what it is to be a man. So you undoubtedly consider gay men to be lesser people than yourself and would treat them differently to other people.

Best Answer

Please stop stereotyping god fearing conservatives as homophobic. It's no different then you accusing them of doing the same to you. I have numbers of straight religious conservative friends who are not even close to homophobic.

Best Answer

Yeah right. Christian conservatives whether they are homophobic or not are still amongst the most ignorant, misinformed, deluded and just plain stupid people on this planet.

Best Answer

Just wow! What love understanding and open minded thoughts you have for our brothers and sisters, no matter their opinions! Hate is still hate and as ugly even if you feel your arrogance justifies it! I'm do not respect anyone progressive or homophobic who will not allow empathy to exist in their hearts.

Best Answer

I forgot to add hypocritical. Christians supporting conservative politics is just ridiculous.

Best Answer

As ridiculous as progressives adherence to the constitution. Clearly you aren't a reasonable and thoughtful person. You choose to paint with a broad brush any person with a political different then yours as. Hypocrites and hateful homophobics, believe me I've run into my share of progressives that aren't as pure as they claim either. Yet I'm willing to know the individual rather the be ignorant of their persona. Try understanding your opponents values and reasons for them. Argue all you desire with them. But condemning a person because of their belief system is one of the greatest hipporacies those on the left commit with their ignorance. And you call yourselves tolerant!

Best Answer

Shut the **** up Joanie you liberal slave piece of ****.

Best Answer

Oh such sweet language It must reflect your sweet personality and disposition. If you read my profile and most of the things I have written, you will see that I am not a liberal slave. I am a thinking person, I have experiences in life that hold true to "conservative values" and I believe that people are either their own worst enemy or their own reasons for success. I am a moderate when it comes to social behavior and strictly conservative when it comes to our economic affairs. I believe that our current administration besides being a proponent of socialism is fraudulent. So don't tell me not to exercise my freedom of speech rights! And believe I'm polite enough not to call you names. Awhole!

Best Answer

Im on my period, sorry.

Best Answer

Apology accepted, I understand cycles! I have my own!

Best Answer

how do i know they are gay?

Best Answer

only if they wanked at me

Best Answer

I'd be flattered... and know that if I wanted I could expand my dating scene tremendously!!!

Best Answer

No, I would wink back.

Best Answer

not at all...if I were gay, I would wink at me too! Just means the gay guy has taste!

Best Answer

I would wink back and flick my tongue out :-P

Best Answer

I'm gay, so I wouldn't mind (:

Best Answer

I would have looked the other way a year ago. But now I would study him first. My views and interests have now changed

Best Answer

girls have it both ways?

Best Answer

Heck No. I would smile at Him and wink back.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

It would be flattering.. that's all... I'm not gay but my wife told me a dude was checking me out in a grocery stor e, we just laughed and continued life... no biggie.

Best Answer

i would think not, its not like you people wink at someone then its automatically a sexual gesture just assume if he winked at you a girl would do the same.

Best Answer

No its a compliment.

Best Answer

not offended, slightly flattered and kinda creeped out.

Best Answer

this happened to me in the locker room.. and it was very uncomfortable

Best Answer

It's a compliment...how do you get offended! It's whether you act on it

Best Answer

Of course not. I don't get offended when people wave at me, either.

Best Answer

i would wink back ;) just like that, life is too short to be offended all the time :)

Best Answer

well it would be weird since they're gay & I'm a girl but eh I wouldn't really care :)

Best Answer

not at all, i would feel flattered :D

Best Answer