If you took the wish, would what it be?
mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 3, 2011

to bring my wife back to life , she died of cancer , i wud do this so my three year old has a mom again

Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

thanks for your kind words!

Best Answer

My first instinct is to wish that my son would be safe, well and happy. (Is that more than one?)

But I'd have to know how it was going to be accomplished. Genies are tricky, and I wouldn't have my son's well being at the cost of hurting other people or causing other harm, especially as I wouldn't be around to watch things unfold or help manage how it all happened.

Best Answer

If he is happy, then it should be good enough....don't u think? :)

Best Answer

No...if he had a terrible illness that wasn't painful but that would take his life soon, then no, his being happy for such a short time would not be enough.

Best Answer

It would be tough to choose between happiness and health....so let's just say safe, well, and happiness is all in one.

Best Answer

I am honestly not sure what I would do. On one hand, it would be awesome to die happy after I had my wish come true...but I'm not sure there's anything I want that badly that would be willing to die for. Hmmm maybe if I could make the wish very complex but all one wish. How about I would want the perfect day from sunrise to sunset. Breakfast in bed next to Hugh Jackman, Hugh Laurie, Justin Timberlake, Matthew Morrison or someone I find extremely desirable....Or hell maybe a morning spent waking up next to one of them, going to eat lunch with another, writing music with another...You get my drift... I would want to spend the afternoon singing with Jason Mraz, John Mayer, or Dave Matthews at the Grammys and also winning one. After that, how about a night on the town barhopping and whooping it up with Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, Steve Carell and my other favorite comedians.

Would that be worth dyiing for? I think so! lol Like this could ever happen...haha what a waish! Poor Genie! But I surely would die happy after a day like that!

Best Answer

lol.....omg! you'll probably make the genie kill himself.

Best Answer

Put his *** back in the lamp and send him back to the cave of wonders. Then proceed with life, raising my kids, working ,paying bills. "It's routine, but it's my life".

Best Answer

Id pass, id want to find my own truth without cheating or a swift death

Best Answer

everyone has their own ideas....this is good to.

Best Answer

I'd wish to live so that I'll die and come back as a zombie or something.

Best Answer

I'd wish for the rest of my family and my friends and my loving boyfriend to continue to live happy, successful, amazing lives. My dad's cancer would go away, my family would always be taken cared of financially and emotionally, and my boyfriend would find someone amazing to take care of him and love and adore him the way he deserves to be loved because he is a great person.

If everyone I knew could be happy, then I'd happily sacrifice my own life...its better than living in constant worry and sadness because i love them so much and i can't make their lives better

Best Answer

I'll wish for a zillion wish to come true!

I ain't that greedy! :)

Best Answer

I'd wish that he would give me a better deal.

Best Answer

I'd wish to be revived after death and give my other 2 to Vman

Best Answer

F-it Beer Me Genie

Best Answer

i ask for 100 helps from him:p

Best Answer