lizaranid lizaranid 22-25, T 15 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Youth

because we live in a sexually-repressed, puritanical culture that still tries to play by 6000 year old gender roles. Not everywhere is like this though: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/29/nils-pickert-german-dad_n_1840290.html

Best Answer

girls dressing like boys = sexy .... boys dressing like girls = psycological problems

Best Answer

psycho

Best Answer

I wear them all the time its not stopping me :)

Best Answer

They can but usually don't. Women tend to be smaller than men so it is much easier to fit into mens clothing. There are few cases when women look good in mens clothing. Generally speaking, its not attractive.

Best Answer

You know why you queer ****

Best Answer

F you how dare you say i am queer you do not even know me you might think about yourself. first Bibe

Best Answer

Sorry you are not a Bibe you are a pixelated bast*** instead just get oyur facts correct and maybe it is you who are queer has that taught entered your mind.

Best Answer

Shut up queer

Best Answer

What, exactly does a "boy dress" look like?

Best Answer

aint illegal

Best Answer

They can.

Best Answer

I've often asked that very question! I like some answers but I don't like those that say queer. As far as I'm concerned if a man in a skirt is queer than so is a woman in pants or slacks. In other words what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Best Answer

huh? who's stopping them from doing that?? just look at Jeffree Star, for instance...

Best Answer

Well in Chicago they do....my view point...if it makes you feel good & it doesn't hurt others then go for it!!!! When I was a kid, my Mom worked in the Hilton Hotel...I got to peek in on the Gay Ball one time...There were guys in 10,000 dollar gowns...and I couldn't tell the difference. They were very beautiful!!!

Best Answer

they can but the guys don't really like to

Best Answer

Who says that guys dnt like it?

Best Answer

well some do. But some don't. It's just the person :)

Best Answer

That is a very good question well when i was 10 years old like dressing up as a girl i like wearing dresses, skirts leggings, tights i donnot care what ever i can get hold of i am delighted to put them i can be whole lot feminine this way. Now i grew out of them i now wear women's colthes they fit pefectly on me swimsuit, along with all other women's garments, and shoes.

Best Answer

yes boy can wear girl dress

Best Answer