I have a sister who has had a sugar daddy in the past, she hated him and was disgusted by him, but he would pay all her bills and give her extra money above and beyond her bills too, she also had some friends who were doing the same thing, If you saw them, you would never have guessed they were doing this (they just look like normal nice girls). They also would have boyfriends ( non working losers of course). So back to the question, does the sugar daddy situation make you think a girl is a prostitute? Would you ever do it? Just a note for those thinking of it, my sister said she has never been able to get rid of a certain "dirty" feeling she has, even though this was years ago. Personally I once had an older man offer to completely financially support me (he was married) and you know what for, and he was not bad looking either, but there is no way I could ever do that, so ladies what do you think> and fellas what do you think?
hairtostay hairtostay 31-35, F 21 Answers Mar 26, 2011

I dont know if this will even apply or if you will ever see this. However, how many women are out there doing things for themselves and not asking for any kind of help. I am not jugdeing your or your sister, but in a time where A woman can nearly get the Democratic Vote to become President. Great Britain had a woman Prime Minister, they own and run companies, countries and still take care of themselves.

Well I guess what I am wondering is how Susan B. Anthony answer your question.

Best Answer

I see what you are saying, personally I dont condone the sugar daddy situation, but I threw this question up here to see how OTHER ppl feel about it, I have to say Ive been pretty surprised at the answers...but I kinda agree and think some women just want the benefit of HAVING without DOING. If you work hard you can have what you want, but some ppl dont want to work and instead would rather give up thier decency for so many dollars-

Best Answer

Ahhh...where to start? If your hubby want's to @#*%&$ and you don't want to.. but do anyway...what's that make ya? Sounds like daddy used her too, so it was a 2 way street. It is all in the mind anyway ..so if sis feels like a pro then she is, BUT if sis only feels dirty...then she is just dirty. No laws were broken unless you live by the 10 commandments.ah er..11 commandments #11 Thou shall not have any sugardaddys ..no wait... 12 commandments.... #12 Thou shall sent 1Nasty1 $250.00 a week!

Funny how the no job guy used her too....a sugar momma! It is what ever the lil voice in your head and heart say it is....My right just maybe your wrong, or visa versa

Best Answer

yes, I actually said to her one day jokingly, how did you go from having a sugar daddy, to being a sugar daddy- ( i guess it would really be sugar momma, but anyways she got it)

Best Answer

My BF is 20 years older than me. I am only 23. He is wealthy and gentle. He is very kind to me. Three months, I met with him on this club --** sugarscupid.¢_O_M **--. There are many sugar baby and sugar daddy seeking f u n, friend ship, love ,marriage and even more!!!!! Maybe you wanna try?

Best Answer

I think the line, "hated him and was disgusted by him" is the defining issue. A **** who gets a non exclusive boyfriend who pays her bills and gives her money, is just one hot babe. If you are in a financial relationship with a guy that disgusts you then you are a prostitute. Having said that, I have the greatest respect for women who choose to be an escort. I feel that many of them perform a useful service to society. There are lots of frustrated men out there who need a release. I feel sad for women who are forced into it by addictions and such.

Best Answer

It does not make her a prostitute. However, if she has the ability to support herself and continues to do this, then I would find it hard to respect her as a person. It's a choice but not a very respectable one, in MY opinion. Not that my opinion about her private life has all that much importance.

Best Answer

It just means she has a rich boyfriend who can pay for everything....lucky her, if that's what she wants.

Best Answer

I agree with what abstraction said. I don't think it makes them a prostitute. Prostitutes go from person to person to get money. Randoms on the street. She at least has some sort of relation with this man even though it's minimal and she's disgusted by him. Simply put: it's not prostitution. Just being dirty. I wouldn't do it. I'd rather not feel dirty and even though he would know the arrangement I would feel like I'm doing him wrong just using him for his money. Not my thing.

Best Answer

More like mistress. I find it interesting that she and her friends used their sugar-getting abilities to afford loser boyfriend habits.

Best Answer

yes squirrel it is very strange, and even after they got dumped by thier sugar daddies, they went and got jobs and STILL supported thier loser boyfriends!

Best Answer

yea, pretty much........but we're all allowed periods of utter stupidity?!.........at least she learned :-)

Best Answer

Some people are married, despise their husbands, but don't leave for economic or other reasons. Does that make them a prostitute?

I'm not putting ammunition in your mouth to use against your sister.

Best Answer

Yes, thats exactly what Im trying to gage here is how other ppl feel about it, I mean the fact is if your married, even if you despise your husband but you stay due to not being able to afford to leave, most ppl will not think badlly about you, if you stay for the kids, a lof of ppl will even respect that, but thats b.c. its marriage-if you have a sugar daddy I think ppl look at it a bit different. Also it would have a lot to do with the situation...I mean these girls could have survived on thier own who Im referring to, they also at the time took the attitude that they were better than other girls b/c they were making good money just laying on their back, but I think that was a front and not the real feeling deep down. One more thing, what about the boyfriends? They knew about the sugar daddies, what does that make the boyfriends?/

Best Answer

By the way I never used any verbal ammunition towards my sister, but if I wanted to I wouldnt need to post on here to find out what to use-

Best Answer

For whatever reason (I'm not sure) I would wonder about the women... and maybe either feel bad for them or respect them for looking after themselves after a fashion. But the loser boyfriends? I'd see them as losers!
max

Best Answer

No. Plain and simple.

Best Answer

I had sugar daddy before and he gave me money but I did not feel like I was a prostitute, I did love him and he did love me

Best Answer

Im 20 yrs old and im dating an older man he's like 30 yrs. Older than he has a daughter in her 20s basically he old af....an all he want me to do is have sex with him n exchange for money...most ppl dnt kno otha ppl situation everybody needs help sumtimes n everybody juss dnt make mistakes **** just happens so if ##%@ing da mess out of him til he past out is goin to get me thru nursing skool ima gonna do wat i have to do....i dnt have any one i can talk to about advice or call on wen i need em...n i did nuthin for it to be dat way...i dnt come from a family where we all love and try to help one another, n men im stiff on all of dem cuz men juss look at me like a piece of @%% anyway n i dnt act no different from da other females i carry myself like a lady i dnt b in da streets actin all thirsty im an average 20 yr old dats juss bad as **** with sum bad bedroom eyes yea i was blessed wit dem lol yea but im not tryin to establish no real relationships wit men til i get my s@#% together until den ima keep playin dese thirsty ol men for a check n ima pay for school n wateva else i need til im established to do it all on my own

Best Answer

Find me one! I shall be able to tell you :)

Best Answer

Yes it does.

Best Answer

nothing wrong in having a sugar daddy, who pays ur bills, and u arent a prostitute having a sugar daddy. I think its all common, and its each individuals interest. Few even marry.....

Best Answer

Yes or No. I don’t know. Sugar relationship is legal. The judges through the years wrote case laws that legalized mistress-lovers relationship. In the case Cherry v Koch. 129 Misc. 2d 346, 491 N.Y.S.2d 934 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 1985), the NY court declares mistress-lovers relationship as noncommercial. There are other cases that legalizes such relationship; Com. v. Stephanie Ann Danko, 421 A.2d 1165, 281 Pa.Super. 97 (1980), Com. v. Potts, 460 A.2d 1127, 314 Pa.Super. 256 (1983), People v. Johnson, 376 N.E.2d 381, 17 Ill.Dec. 382, 60 Ill.App.3d 183 (1978)) , and Bergen v. Wood, 14 Cal.App.4th 854 (1993). A good article to read on this issue is Motyl , Jacqueline. (2012-2013) “Trading Sex for College Tuition: How Sugar Daddy “Dating” Sites May Be Sugar Coating Prostitution.” Vol. 117:3 pg. 927-957.

Best Answer