Lindop69 Lindop69 66-70, M 6 Answers Jun 1 in Dating & Relationships

Yes

Best Answer

Skin cells, hair cells, yes, there are several ways the organelles of cells can ID DNA.

Best Answer

absolutely... the cells in the ***** may mix, but the dna within the cells does not

Best Answer

What the **** kind of sick question is this?

Best Answer

he is likely referring to the gang rape in India

Best Answer

It is a very important question for India, right now.

Best Answer

Okay... That's jank.

Best Answer

I think if you watch your news you would know what is happening around the world,if not you will remain illiterate for the rest of your life

Best Answer

Lol, news isn't my thing. I'm literate you fool, you forgot to space after your comma you dingus. I'm a kid, I'm the future, you can't even procreate, I mean, even if you did, you wouldn't even expel any seminal fluids 😅😅😅 Don't judge an individual by a comment you inferior species.

Best Answer

You are so Stupid, I start to get worried about the future. But there are more intelligent people on the earth right now. So your stupidity will be compensated.

Best Answer

Hah hah hah. I'm an English teacher, who's the moronic one now? No need to get uppity about something that doesn't concern you.

Best Answer

*English Teacher* at the age of 18-21,(Space) in your dreams my little chicken . Do you know why you are called the (little chicken) ? because you look so cute in your glasses,now be a good boy, and off to bed before mummy smacks your bottom.

Best Answer

I live alone you old fart, I'm 21, I graduated from a private school full of gifted minds you *****.

Best Answer

Now, I'm gonna be a man and block your sorry ***, I mean, your gonna die soon anyhow 👌

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer