This girl talked to me about her new bdsm desire and what she likes within that realm. I can't figure her out. Note: this is through a dating website we are talking through
unexppeace unexppeace 26-30, M 11 Answers Sep 5, 2012

I would normally say NO that this is simply talk, but since you said it is through a dating site then she is probably saying so to inform you that she is into this type of stuff and does not want to waste her time if you are not.

Best Answer

I told her I'm very open minded and willing to try her kinky behavior. Now she stopped talking to me.

Best Answer

She may want to have fun with you but she's being indirect or she's just sharing what she likes and testing the waters with you. The only way to find out is to ask her. If you're interested in her, you could tell her that you'd like to do the things for her that she's mentioning.

Best Answer

I like your answer. If she is testing the waters, then she needs to figure out how to do it another way

Best Answer

just wing it, don't ever try to figure out women

Best Answer

By sharing this info with you, she could be testing the waters to see if she hits upon something which turns you off. Since it's a dating site, I'd say it's a good indicator that she would at least be keen to incorporate some of the things she's discussed. Probably with you, but this isn't a guarantee.

Best Answer

Usually been that way for me.

Best Answer

I would think it does, why not say I would love to do that with you and see where it leads.

Best Answer

sounds like good hint come right out and ask her could be lots fun

Best Answer

nine times out of ten yeah women just don't tell guys their sexual desires unless they want them to know but you are talking through a dating website so she could be playing around

Best Answer

girls love to play with my head..so I wouldn't doubt it

Best Answer