Methen Methen 46-50, M 14 Answers May 8, 2013 in Community

Get a new girlfriend.<br />
Why is the guys' fault that your girlfriend shows him interest?

Best Answer

I never said who with...

Best Answer

True. do your thing Meth (short for Methen)

Best Answer

Fight? Never! She is an individual, I don't own her. if I cant keep my girl interested in me. its my problem.

Best Answer

1: if you're just interested, you're not dating. Really you have now right to get angry over anything she does.<br />
2: ask yourself, what will this fight resolve? If the answer is anything other than protecting oneself or other from harm, no need to fight. Period.<br />
3: you could see this in the wrong light, girls will often flirt with a guy just to make the guy they are really interested in ask them out(personally I think this is stupid and it backfires on the girls often)<br />
4: hang around other girls, even if you're not interested it will make you seem more appealing.<br />
I could keep going. But some advice, and I mean this constructively. If your first thought is to pick a fight when something you dislike happens. That screams repressed issues. If there is something that has you locked emotionally, find a way to resolve those before you get into a relationship. Otherwise, it could cause issues in the relationship.

Best Answer

Neither, if you care, try to impress her. Making a fool out of yourself (fighting) or walking away (giving up) both seem like terrible places to start.

Best Answer

Thats for kids

Best Answer

Hmm.. I don't think I've ever chased.

Best Answer

Walk away--if she can't choose I am not worth it to her

Best Answer

Just like today, ignored it because i know ill never have the courage to actually speak to her, but i did send her a nice note for valentines day :)<br />
Still, didnt help much.....

Best Answer

I don't think men do that anymore

Best Answer

Wow. If a guy fought someone I was talking to, I'd break up with him immediately. That's a major sign of distrust if ever I saw it.

Best Answer

walk away i would,feck that

Best Answer