Well personally in a emotional situation I did, and to this very day we are still together. Yet as a result of the accusation he said it was painful to hear, that he could not believe I would say that. That there shows some sort of faltering trust. Looking past that we remained together because I might have actually made a mistake who knows, and I am dearly hung up over him. If the girlfriend and boyfriend have true feelings for each other though, somehow apologized sincerely for the accusation there should be a high chance of repair between the two of you (staying together, etc.) , lest he really did cheat then that's not worth your time.

Best Answer

Accidentally? The two of you need to work on trust issues

Best Answer

How can you *accidentally* accuse someone of cheating. What? you meant to say he was treating but your lips made the ch instead of tr?

Best Answer

How does one 'accidentally' accuse anyone? <br />
You made a mistake. Fess up. Admit you're insecure and move forward. Decide to trust. Talk to him and see if he loves you enough to work with you on it.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

He would stay if he really loves her and try to work on it with her. If he leaves her for inquiring then he's obviously a jerk and she will be better off without him anyway.

Best Answer

get mad for a while and stay

Best Answer