Adam59 Adam59 56-60, M 20 Answers Mar 8, 2012

No not at all.<br />
Check your bible..John 11 v 35

Best Answer

Yes.. this even JESUS WEPT.

Best Answer

Depends on the reason behind it, sometimes people can just be emotionally unstable. If you are crying because the store ran out of the merchandise you were looking for, then its ok.

Best Answer

Ha ha

Best Answer

No, there is nothing more touching than the tears of a man & yes, i cry, ALOT! But i'm a woman & that's what we do!

Best Answer

No he's not weak. He's just REAL!<br />
I hate it when guys are too busy trying their best to look "tough" and heartless, just be freaking REAL please!<br />
And yes I cry, all the darn time. ;)

Best Answer

I would rather a man cry then build up all his emotions and take it out on people when he finally loses it.

Best Answer

no not weak just human. i cry over things that REALLY upset me. like the death of my loved ones.

Best Answer

In situations where he cries becuase he's scared - YES<br />
In situations when a loved one dies or gets fatally injured - HELL NO

Best Answer

Nope. I'm known to cry about some things, and I'm not ashamed. I'm a kind, sensitive guy, and proud of it. I've slogged through the jobsite macho crap most of my life, and no one has ever doubted my masculinity.

Best Answer

Boo-who-boo-who No . Unless by chance it's a happy inspiring crying , out of happiness to lift others but if your bringing anyone else down it's cheezy ..of course it's great to see a Man cry a few times over the years at touching and sometimes devastating times but strenght is the key to being a "REAL MAN"

Best Answer

not if just a bit seeps out in a moment of extreme distress or during a cheesy movie.<br />
but if he wimpers like a child... loses credibility.<br />
Sorry... I need John Wayne Toughness....

Best Answer

No, and Yes, and good for you!! If a "man", a REAL man does NOT seek someone to share their tears with, ask for help, or simply go somewhere and cry, then he's spending way too much time, energy, and effort to hold back how he truly feels!!! What if he needs that strength for something else? The "days of John Wayne" and when; "Real Men Don't Cry" are long over with!! I cry whenever I need to!! I cried during the movie; "Real Steel" because it reminded me of my broken relationship with my 16 yr. old son! So There!!

Best Answer

I cry at the end of the so called "chick flicks" . Those are so emotional. They usually end with pure and true love. Don't we all want that?

Best Answer

Yes, and that's another reason I cry sometimes, because I HAD it and lost it!!

Best Answer

weak no way<br />
yes very often when i think of my wife i loved so much and the things we did growing up and the plans we had when we got to this age<br />
but she gave her life in viet nam one morning walking to walk

Best Answer

Glad to see your human. Sorry about your wife.

Best Answer

my guy cries and i don't think he is weak, it doesn't happen often less then a handful of times in the 12yrs i have known him

Best Answer

And when he does you know he's in pain. And I'll bet you are right there for him.

Best Answer

no way...i like when I see a guy cry...SOMETIMES...they seem more real that way...I'm not a guy but I kno a few who cry...when the occasion calls for it :) good for them

Best Answer

You bet

Best Answer

No... and of course.

Best Answer