josierenee josierenee 18-21 12 Answers Dec 19, 2008

Ummm, yes... I did (dreamt he asked me to marry him), he did (ask me to marry him, 2 weeks later), we did (get married).<br />
We got married over 8 years ago, we're still maried. I love him intensly, and he is the same! I am not sure it wasn't a premonition now that I think back! For everything that has happened to us from outside (external forces) we are still happy.<br />
So if he has asked you, and you have dreamed about it...GO FOR IT!

Best Answer

I would say, "I'll think about it and let you know." Then I would yell, "Come back!!"

Best Answer

Oh sure, absolutely, whether I knew him or not. Just go for it and don't think about it or anything.

Best Answer

Dreams are often messages from your non-physical guidance, so they bear thinking about seriously; although one still needs to use common sense in both their interpretation and acting on them (if you decide to do so).

Best Answer

That actually happened to a friend of mine. In his dream he was actually told by God to marry this girl he didn't even know. He found out who she was, told her about his dream, they married, he became a millionare overnight due to his genius business sense, (and love for God), and yes they lived happily ever after. And there is much more to this story, but it would be laughable and unbelievable because it sounds so much like a fairy tale!

Best Answer

Puts the ex<x>pression "man of your dreams" into perspective, doesn't it?

Best Answer

Actually, I did lol. But I wanted to say yes before the dream, which is probably why I had it... his intentions weren't exactly hidden lol.

Best Answer

hmmm. yep. happened... and i said yes. no date set yet.

Best Answer

Ditto....If you want to marry him, yes...if you don't, then well...just say no. Common sense prevails sometimes.

Best Answer

depends on whether or not I wanted to marry him when I was awake! LOL<br />
I wouldn't base my decision on something I dreamed about.

Best Answer