lachicaloca08 lachicaloca08 22-25, F 10 Answers Apr 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I feel as if he could and he's just speaking out of anger but I know when I'm called a bit** I lose respect for the person calling me it and when I hear someone, especially a woman as a bit** I have total disgust and absolutely no respect for her because she's not only giving others permission to have so little respect for her but she's also disrespecting herself

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I had an ex do this once or twice but that was never said in a bad way. It didnt bother me. Depends how its said/receives to class it as offensive

Best Answer

inless shes being one then hes being observant,

Best Answer

Depends on the type of things he's been exposed to in his life, and what other females have found acceptable as a term of endearment...sometimes a "beyotch" can mean a strong woman who does not get pushed around...like I said, depends...

Best Answer

I guess, or he obviously can't come up with clever witty lines.

Best Answer

What if the girl called the guy an a$$hole? Wouldn't it be the same level of respect?

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

As long as it goes the same way when a woman calls a man a dog or etc. Then yup.

Best Answer