It means he's more into himself.

Best Answer

but he doesn't talk much about himself either? he doesn't talk about himself unless u ask him.

Best Answer

it could mean he doesn't like you or he's just really shy

Best Answer

He likes you but he didn't want you to fall from him maybe because he didnt have any plans for now.or maybe he likes someone else but didn't want to be rude to you that's why he keeps answering every time you ask..maybe

Best Answer

ouch lol...but thanks for the answer :)

Best Answer

oh sorry,but it's a one fact, Maybe just maybe =)

Best Answer

he could be too shy maybe

Best Answer

this

Best Answer

Well he doesn't speak much either and when I asked him to talk about himself, he said he would...later. We often talk and we also have similar interests but I'm always the one who thinks of something to say or ask when we can't talk about anything anymore :/ I like him but I wonder if I'm just pushing myself to him...what do you think should I do? lol

Best Answer

so does he reply with lame texts like "haha yes." or "sure"? cause that means that he is not interested

Best Answer

also, if a guy likes you, he'd put effort in trying to impress you in someway

Best Answer

and thanks bxnnies :)

Best Answer

He always answers in an interesting way, he does interesting things and we crack jokes to each other all the time too but he replies very short. He doesn't tell novel-like stories like other guys...

Best Answer

It usually means he wants butt secks.

Best Answer

That's a great philosophical question. Why not ask the community here on EP?

Best Answer

if you like a guy.. why not just ask him out?

Best Answer

Both of us wanted to finish college first so...idk lol

Best Answer