Faithxo Faithxo 22-25, F 79 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Your man has many ways of contacting you - text, call, email, maybe Facebook, etc. There's no excuse. Don't text him again. Remove his phone # from your cellphone. Go do something fun with your friends. Put a rubber band around your finger every time you think of him and snap it. If and when he texts you back, text back a day later, "Who is this?"

Best Answer

I dated one guy for 6 months, I text him good night and he never replied. I did like this guy and when we were together, he was so caring. Then I emailed him, still no reply. I had to let him go, my heart was broken until now. I couldn't think of anything but missing him so bad. I tell myself I want to go and see him in person. But when I think about going to see him, I don't dare to. I don't want to bother him. I am not that desperate but I do miss him. I won't text him or email him or see him in person. I will just let him go. It means he doesn't think of me as a friend and I am just another girl he's dating. Let him go, cry if you have to, it's okay. There's nothing you can do. The saddest thing for me is he should have said something or at least say goodbye. Being quiet or not replying hurts the most. Good luck.

Best Answer

aw , I'm sorry, been there done, that be strong girl

Best Answer

I'm going thru that .... It really fucken hurts. I dated him for 4mos it went bk n forth... But its true... We get treated like queens when guys r into us... N like garbage when they're over it. I'm not giving no fucken dirt bag the satisfaction of knowing that he broke my heart. Xo hope the best for ya!

Best Answer

Hello! I totally agree w/u! This one guy ive been talking to for 3months, totally just dissapeared! He lives next island over (hawaii). We've been facetiming, texting, calling all that... Going on to the lastmonth, i recieved one text.. "How was ur day"? I replied with "good! How about u"? And thats the last ive ever herd from em! Its been two weeks going on 3 w/no contact. I sent him one msg only " just wanted to say hey! Hope all is well" no reply either. I just left it as is!!! Happens to everyone at least once or a couple of times! Take it as if you were in thier position and wasnt into someone that much youd probably ignore them too so would i! But i do agree w/u on atleast saying goodbye! Or take care! Atleast to even be acknowlaged as an exsisting human!

Best Answer

We even made plans to see eachother, called me sweet names like baby, beautiful.. Etc. even remembered stuff i had said or brought up. I do miss em. Especially our convos. He was such a unique person. But keep your head up! One day a gut will walk in your life and make u forget about all of this. You'll forget all of this with out even noticing it!! Best to u!! Lots of love!! Take care!!!

Best Answer

aw I just went through that - It sucks especially when you just want to know WHY he behaves like this after everything :( I have to keep telling myself not to waste my time on someone like that :(

Best Answer

There is this guy that I am seeing but we are not dating yet. But he doesn't text me good morning or goodnight to me like a normal guy would. When I hanged with him one day and I ask him why don't you text me very much? and he said it because he doesn't know what to say to me. After he said that to me I started thinking about it and all I could think of it was that he was very nervous toward me?

Best Answer

I've tried that. I messages him thousand of texts but no reply. I don't know if I should call him because we go to school together. And for me it's embarssing to be honest

Best Answer

Didn't he ever get back to you ever?

Best Answer

Don't, I repeat DON'T text him. It means A) he's not interested and you'll look desperate if you text him or B) he's feeling a bit smothered and if given time should realize how special you are! C) he just isn't a big texter and you'll look crazy if you keep texting him

Best Answer

If a guy does not text you back and sort of ignores you, FORGET HIM, as a guy, he will know when to text back. For you, just be patient, he is probably thinking of what to reply to you and is very nervous. So give him some time. But if he does not reply within a week, he is not interested and is being a **** by waiting for you to talk first because he knows you will be desperate. So as a girl, jus move on and trust me, he will start thinking about you pretty soon and will eventually talk again.

Best Answer

What if he read the message an hour ago but hasn't replied?!

Best Answer

LOL Then , sorry thats waaayyy to long ! He isn't into you, ignore him back, or wait a very long time to reply to his messages !

Best Answer

Cut him loose . If he really liked he wouldn't treat you this way . You give him all and he doesn't give you half . CUT HIM LOOSE ! It only pains you more because in the end he can move on and your left with the broken heart . Leave him be. Baby birds fly away but they come back when they realized that they were wrong for leaving .

Best Answer

**** it. I'm in the same boat and him and I have went around in circles now for 6 months. we had an intense love affair which was brief yet brimming with passion and emotion and it burned out quickly. he was flaky and indecisive and I am very headstrong and say whats on my mind (Aries lol) and maybe it scared off the fickle detached Gemini. whatever the case was, he ended things quick with me and promptly moved on to another girl I later discovered. I lamented him for weeks, couldn't get over him, even went in the hospital for a nervous breakdown. he became even more aloof and seemed to want nothing to do with me and ofc, didn't answer my texts. I had no choice but to move on so I got with an Aries who was even more passionate than I and although I didn't love him like I did my ex, I FORGOT about my ex. Fast forward 6 weeks when I'm with the new guy, moved on from the flaky Gemini, out of nowhere he contacts me. I was over him. we began talking again but he was in a relationship and smitten with the girl, it seemed on and off though. I didn't care for awhile but started to develop feelings again. he would text sporadically. sometimes he would even take hours and DAYS to respond. it got aggravating. I till didn't even know if he liked me like I did him. I ended up flipping out and he's just apathetic, as always. the other guy I began dating is head over heels for me and guess what??? if I call him HE ANSWERS EVERY TIME AND RIGHT AWAY. TEXT? YEAH, TEXTS BACK WITHIN 5 MINUTES. Always wants to talk to me or be with me. I know not every guy is like that but I'll break it down for you: IF A GUY IS REALLY INTO YOU HE WILL PURSUE YOU. This new guy would move mountains to friggin be with me or even see me lol<br />
If a guy likes you HE WILL CONTACT YOU AND HE WILL RESPOND TO MESSAGES THE SAME DAY, PROBABLY WITHIN THE HOUR. There is always the possibility that he's being a little hard to get but if it continues he's either playing games, keeping you on the line and/or NOT THAT INTERESTED. Take it from me, lots of experience when it comes to this.

Best Answer

Thanks! Love this response! It goes back to the book/movie "He's just NOT that into you". When they chase you and text/call constantly morning til midnight - well geez obviously they are interested. So when they have the phone in their hands as many "players" do and they don't respond - then obviously he has LOST interest. Time to move on and DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!

Best Answer

Are you a Leo?!

Best Answer

Usually when people have been rejected or abandoned by one of their parents, they find it hard to deal with situations like these. I went through the same thing when i was young and the only solution i could find was to Tell myself that "i'm in control of my own emotions" As long as you're worrying about when's the next time he'll text back, HE HAS ALL THE POWER! And truthfully, you will never know what's wrong until you call him. ANYBODY can ignore a text and get away with it, but when they start ignoring phone calls without returning them, then that's when you do the hardest thing ever... DELETE THEIR NUMBER!

Best Answer

Funny thing is, if you have an iphone (I don't know if it works for Androids or other kinds of phone)--even if you delete his number, it's never really gone. (there's a more complicated process in "settings". I had to text a friend once with the same first name and surprise, surprise, the guy I had a crush on (not the friend), his name came up. I thought, well..what would it hurt? (I had finally let him go, maybe 2 years ago) The easy answer would be NO..just don't...but I never really forgot him and well, since I was single...The least he could do is ignore or text back. AND what do you know? He texted back. I think guys are more polite that way. (even guys I went on dates with, that I have texted first, they've all responded but if you try to keep the conversation going, NOTHING. I've learned to let that go, after having an ah-ha moment in the reverse of a guy who kept texting me that i wasn't interested in. Anyway, now I've become obsessed again and i left a text just yesterday and so OK fine, if I don't hear anything anymore, I'll be sad, but I have to be ok with it. (cause the last thing you want is to be borderline stalker)

Best Answer

This guy I had date before for two yr. I emailed one day. He emailed me back! We talked on the phone for two days,He said he would call me back, never heard from him. A month later he started txting me and calling. We hooked up. Had a great time. Talked two more days after that. And now nothing! He said he needed to break up with is girlfriend! I believed him! I txted he never txted back! So I said **** him! All he was doing was playing games! There are to many fish in the sea! I'm not gonna sit around and dwell over dumb **** with someone who doesn't want me! Lifted to short!!!!

Best Answer

If you really like the guy, and you think he's worth it, you should keep texting him even if he doesn't answer right away! He could be a really busy guy! And if you really like him tell him that you do, he may text you more often. Or try calling him, because a text is one thing but if you call a guy he really knows you care and when your on the phone talk about him and his interests not you. If he asks about you than give him a good interesting answer! A guy likes a smart interesting girl! If you do this he really should text you more often because he knows you enjoy him and want the friendship. ;)

Best Answer

Im actually in the same situation. Hmm.. Yes i heard a lot of people saying to just cut loose or reply when he txtes first. Guess im trying to do that but its really difficult. I end up obsessing why he hasnt text or why his texts are all dry and different. Get a life? I tried going to spa had my hair and nails done watched movie with m family but im still greatly affected help anyone?

Best Answer

I'm just like you.. I don't know what to do. I called him once he didn't answer or texted me back. I guess i need to delete his phone

Best Answer

It's so difficult especially when he acts hot and cold. sometimes he's into you and sometimes he isn't. why do guys do that??

Best Answer

am wondering the same thing! Is it that they know we are in lust with them, and they want to ignore us to keep us going so they can ultimately be the pursuer, the hunter?

Best Answer

Good question....subject has come up frequently in my household with my 2 daughters....I say as a man...text only as much back as he does & concerning gaps....men have a lot of trouble making up their minds about someone, so if the gap in time increases..bad sign...let the guy go, hard as it might be. No sense in prolonging your situation getting worse if you get together again, cuz if a man cannot pay sufficient enough attention to a woman on a freekin phone...hes probably NOT going to in person.

Best Answer

Ignore him back. I don't suppose guys like to be chased anymore than they do being ignored.

Best Answer

Met a guy that I fell for straight away, both texted and called each other so it was equal. We saw each other a few times (even did the bedroom action) he told me he loved spending time with me and how he would look after me, everything he said seemed genuine, one night we stayed up chatting in bed, he then started to fall asleep so I said goodnight and have him a kiss, he said half asleep that I love you. Think that shocked us both. Both spoke next day but then the weekend he goes quiet and doesn't text me back. He rings me late one night but I was already asleep so missed his call. I text him in the morning sorry for missing the call and did he have a gd weekend but no reply. I tried ringing him twice but no answer. Again another day and nothing. I then get a call from him this morning but missed it. Is he interested in me or playing games, why would he tell me all that stuff to then act like this ? Really really like this guy but I'm not going to be messed around !

Best Answer

This sounds exactly like the situation I'm experiencing right now... I really like him but I'm not going to be messed around with either! What ended up happening?

Best Answer

Stop bothering him

Best Answer

I am going through the same situation with a guy i like. He usually only text when he wants to go on a date. Some guys are not big on texting. Also some guys love to chase girls and also some guys like to play hard to get. I would send a text every once in a while like maybe one text to say good morning but not more than that. Some guys love when they think the girl is too busy for them. Believe me i talked to a guy about this last night. Also keep your self occupied and when you least expect it then he will answer or text you.

Best Answer

**** him up ***** slap n erythang lol

Best Answer

He is either busy or not interested.

Best Answer

Call him, and if you still don't hear from him, give up. Hard to do I know, but necessary.

Best Answer

Give him more than 2 minutes to text back

Best Answer

Get over it. lol

Best Answer

If he doesn't answer you then fine oh well it's his loss. Just forget about it no matter how tough it may be and if he tries to communicate with you later on like another day or week, simply read it and do not respond. Guys don't like it any more than girls do. If he really is interested in talking to you then he'll try once more to talk to you. When/If he does try a second time, then answer. It's really all a strategy that everyone would benefit from

Best Answer