jolienjojo jolienjojo 13-15, F 19 Answers Jul 11, 2012

If he's going to dump you over something as silly as rumours, then he's not emotionally mature enough to stick around for a length of time. It's best to find someone who isn't going to listen to gossip.

Best Answer

I now don't have to respond to this question! Well said. If he didn't bother to find out if the rumors were true he's either immature (get rid of him) or looking for an excuse to back out of the relationship (get rid of him). Yep. I agree.

Best Answer

Tell him they aren't true, but I think he is too immature to take the slagging he will be getting from the other lads about the rumour. I have had experience in that and regrettably I was too immature. So perhaps that is the reason.?.

Best Answer

well the thing is his friends are the ones that started it,,they dont like me and this one guy has it in for me because i chose this ex over him

Best Answer

This is the easy way out for him to avoid being bullied by his friends. I would say he is definitely being influenced by them. So in that sense you can feel better about yourself (in that it is not to do with out that he has broken it off) and maybe slightly understanding towards him. The situation sucks for you if you do really like him because he's probably just a boy in the face of the slagging he gets and not yet a man. :/ If you think this is helpful don't hesitate to ask any more questions. I think I have his perspective. I wonder what the rumour was!?!

Best Answer

No, because by trying to prove rumours wrong, you give them importance they don't deserve. And if he doesn't trust you enough to ignore them, then you give him more importance than he deserves.

Best Answer

NO! If rumours matter more to him than the integrity you have shown him (which was a fundamental he liked after your initial attraction) he isn't worth it!

Best Answer

if a guy dumps you because of rumours , means he had not trust in you to begin with. the foundation of youre relationship was not strong, its up to you if you want to work on it

Best Answer

no you need to prove nothing to anyone except yourself .. he shoud understand

Best Answer

no, you will just be wasting your time.

Best Answer

Why bother?

Best Answer

theres not much point really cause if he,s prepared to risk your relationship on rumours he aint worth having

Best Answer

No because He don't know or care about you if he didn't he wouldnt believe in rumors he would first try to be by your side and trust you

Best Answer

One of my biggest pet peeves...is<br />
Getting accused of something I haven't done!<br />
I feel as if I have been given credit for someone else's efforts.<br />
What you could do if you can't sort out your troubles....by the way, I feel really bad that you fell in this Barney...you could reverse engineer this fiasco and<br />
Prove the rumors right (depending on the rumors of course and whether they appeal to you).<br />
What are the rumors anyhow?

Best Answer

this guy told him that i went to his house whe me and this guy was dating and its not true

Best Answer

This third part fellow is jealous that you are with his buddy. What a shame. Karma has legs...and it will catch him!

Best Answer

IF there is no truth to the rumors, just tell him so and don't bring it up again. If he doesn't believe you, let him go as he's not the type to trust you, and your life will be hell.

Best Answer

It will be hard to convince him but you could give it a shot ;)

Best Answer