He also teases me a lot and usually makes me really mad about something but then gets really close and apologizes sincerely for whatever made me mad...but I really like him and want to know if he likes me back. Note that: he does flirt with me also.
1112onthedot 1112onthedot 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

ummm............... he wants your panties

Best Answer

Give him the granny panties!

Best Answer

He's definitely not that type of guy...

Best Answer

lmao he's a guy. ummmm he's THAT type of guy. Or he's playing head games with you.

Best Answer

No. He's disrespectful. Jealous and controlling. Be careful.

Best Answer

If he really likes you, he would not be doing that at all. Talking from experience.<br />
Don't listen to themnewguys comment. That's not true. Most probably after one thing. Sorry to be the bad news bearer.

Best Answer

He is manipulative and controlling. Neither is he apologizing sincerely, since he always antagonizes you again after persuading you to forgive him. He doesn't take you seriously. He is making you to brunt of his jokes, and doing so at your expense. Dump him, and warn him that there will be legal trouble for him if he doesn't stop bullying and harassing you.

Best Answer

No because if he liked you he would be flirting with you not them.

Best Answer

Not necessarily.

Best Answer

It really depends on his age..younger guys tend to do that lol

Best Answer

if he liked you, i would think he would flirt with you..

Best Answer

Well he does flirt with me but when I'm not directly talking to him he stars talking to other girls. I feel like he flirts with them because wants me to talk to him and not other people

Best Answer

He sure is

Best Answer

Sure is what?

Best Answer

Like you

Best Answer

Likes you* my bad

Best Answer