simibear simibear 16-17, F 9 Answers Dec 20, 2011

It depends on the guy, and it depends on what kind of friendship you two have. If you two are new friends, I would hold off before assuming anything until you get to know each other better. If he keeps doing it, I would sit down with him and ask him what he means when he kisses you on the cheek. Is it as a friendly gesture or expressing interest in dating you? If your guy friend is homosexual, or bisexual, it's probably just an affectionate friendly gesture - nothing more. Again, if he is gay, or homosexual, and it seems he keeps kissing you on the cheek, or starts quickly pecking you on the lips, you had better talk to him openly and honestly about it.

Best Answer

maybe a first step to get your love...who knows

Best Answer

He likes you, grab his ears and direct his lips to yours and really snog him.

Best Answer

may be its a friendly kiss but i think that he likes u n want to touch u for his fun only, n want to spend a time with u for his benefits.........i justtelling u my thoughts n others u knows him better than with me

Best Answer

means hes getting closer to your lips lol

Best Answer

if your the right age, vet him really REALLY deunk and ask him who he likes. flert with him a little. im only saying this because where im from if ur guy friend kisses you he is eithet gay or likes you. not the same for every city or country. but that is my advice. take it or leave it.

Best Answer

Yes I think so

Best Answer