I went out on a date last night with a guy ive been talking to for a little while, well we were having a conversation about music and i was explaining my opinion on certain genres of music, i didn't really say anything bad or anything directed towards him but he ended up getting angry and aggravated with me to the point where he gave me a attitude over something so dumb ( i thought it was a pretty normal conversation) anyway he kinda got on my nerves and i asked him why he was angry and he said because I somehow "belittled" him because i guess i sounded smart and he felt i was trying to make him seem dumber than me. Idk if i should go out with that guy again, it kinda annoyed me that he got butt hurt so easily, i dnt wanna assume he is a cry baby but he sure seems like it.
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 3 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

Artists are very competitiveness, maybe you are not qualified in he opinion to push a hard point of view. As to speck to something he was thinking about with out asking him first what he means by his comment to you. After all it was a date about you and him.

Best Answer

some guys are more senstive than others.

Best Answer