Or is it just another trick?Do you guys have similar experiences?
Laedeebug Laedeebug 22-25, F 10 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

He's probably lying.

Best Answer

i hate his guts!

Best Answer

stop being coy

Best Answer

learning to be a better liar

Best Answer

donot know.

Best Answer

Depends... do you believe him...? Was he telling the truth...?

Best Answer

I dont know.He's very good at lying.

Best Answer

You should read the featured story on my profile. It talks about this issue...!

Best Answer

okay i will thanks:)

Best Answer

Of-course. Everybody wants to be liked and may be he is trying to improve, be positive.

Best Answer

Hello Ms. LaeDeeBug,<br />
Actually, I think it's just another trick!!! And here's why:<br />
If a guy says he's a liar, and it's a statement that's true -- then he IS lying, in which case his statement is false.<br />
If a guy says he's a liar, and it's a statement that's false -- if so he's lying , in which case his statement is true.<br />
Go Figure,<br />
Cheers,<br />
AnonymousButCandid

Best Answer

haha like a riddle.Perhaps you are right. thanks:)

Best Answer

Hello again, Miss LaeDeeBug, .... This really is a riddle, because it is a self-contradicting paradox. The early Greek philosophers invented things such as these, who used them chiefly to confuse their opponents in debates. ... Glad you enjoyed it. .... Cheers, .... AnonymousbutCandid

Best Answer

And you know this how? Did he leave the web-page open "by mistake"? Or did you check out his browser history in exactly the same way you discovered his lying... since he didn't learn from his mistake or use it to manipulate you or anything.

Best Answer

we had a serious talk and he told me.i didnot browse anything

Best Answer

While I'm skeptical without some example from him to validate redemption, I do believe people are good and can recover from a moral lapse with enough effort.

Best Answer

yeah i know.But he's a kind of person who would never ever admit things like that at all.Well i just wanted to see if anybody had similar experiences and if what have mentioned above is a famous trick or not

Best Answer

*what i have mentioned above

Best Answer

No, your situation is unlike what I am familiar with.

Best Answer

People can change but it really depends on the person and how much you are willing to give them another chance. Admitting you have a problem is the first step in correcting it. If he wants to fix who he is, he would have to either admit he has been lying to you and write off your relationship and start over with someone else and never lie to them.

Best Answer

I shouldnot give hm another chance is what my instinct tells me but well my heart is telling something else

Best Answer

I know admitting is he first step.But reading all the answers i am getting hopeless again

Best Answer

If your heart no longer trusts him, it doesn't matter if he is telling the truth or lying. You just don't trust him. I would tell him the truth and move on. The is no way to build a relationship if there is no foundation of honesty and trust.

Best Answer

well.. anything could be a trick haha! but... if he's sincerely doing it.. then that is a really good sign. Hard to tell with liars though right?! hehe

Best Answer

such a mystery!i wish i could read his mind

Best Answer

well... my advice is just that if you catch him lying more, and you can tell him this... that you just set a limit for yourself and have consequence time. Like dump him or whatever. Just be more empowered then him and he will either make himself stop (which is possible) or he's lost.

Best Answer