during my training my trainer winks at me while talking to me
onir onir 26-30, F 16 Answers Apr 25, 2012

psycho with a nervous twitch......avoid.

Best Answer

mmm! I would find that a tic unnerving.

Best Answer

he may like you, ask him out, if not no more comment!

Best Answer

I wouldn't read too much into it, could be just a friendly communication between 2 people sharing an experience -- in your case, training -- but if this is a somewhat older guy, and he seems to be getting "chummy" or something, I'd advise you to keep your guard up a bit. Unless of course you really like him, & he's single & unattached & you are also, then go for it, I guess.

Best Answer

dirty contact lenses

Best Answer

If it were me winking at you, it would be intended as a good sign

Best Answer

Winking means different things to people...

With my children and I it ment I'm on your side

when bad things where going on.

Between my husband and I it means, ok lets get out of here.

Best Answer

he wants you to make him dinner

Best Answer

It depends on how long you've known him, really. Some people just wink during certain moments, like for an inside joke or something shared between two friends. If the guy has known you for some time and only recently started winking at you, that could be a sign that he's into you. I only write this because my ex was like that. She never winked when we were first getting to know each other. As we were getting closer, there were times when I would look at her and she would catch my gaze, smile, and wink at me.

Best Answer

i have known him for 5 months now

Best Answer

could be, what is the rest of his body language saying?

Best Answer

It means he wants to bend you over.

Best Answer